dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Hey guyz, I have been running cycle that looks like this:
40 mg dbol for 4 weeks
500/wk deca for 12 weeks
600/wk sust for 14 weeks
I'm about halfway through the above cycle and had some complications(leaky nipples an deca dic$). Battling it with pramipexole. Anyway prami is doing its thing. Now I'm trying
To plan my post. I have nolva-clomid-prami all on hand. K guys I'm going to run my serm an clomid 2 weeks after last injection. Question is should I continue prami all the way thru my post or stop it b4. Please help!!!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Is there seriously no one here with enough experience to help.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Using that sh1t and acquired that sh1t u shouldn't need advice. U should be giving the advice.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use it for for 10 days after your last pin of deca, than stop, but i would also taper down the dose the last 2-3 days. Deca's halflife is about 10-15 days so it will still be active in your system for a while even tho you stopped using it 1-2 wks ago.

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
The one thing I hate about forums and this forum has a few of them, ppl that say stuff like the second post, obviously the bloke using has done research mate we all have into everything we do, the reason he's asking is obviously he's came across sumthing in his cycle that he hasn't found info on in forums, he's after help and ppl post **** like (if u get it u should know how to use it) from the most part yes but things happen that u don't plan for, so props to Gymrat for helping to the other fella don't bother putting up a post If ur not helping mate!!!!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
The one thing I hate about forums and this forum has a few of them, ppl that say stuff like the second post, obviously the bloke using has done research mate we all have into everything we do, the reason he's asking is obviously he's came across sumthing in his cycle that he hasn't found info on in forums, he's after help and ppl post **** like (if u get it u should know how to use it) from the most part yes but things happen that u don't plan for, so props to Gymrat for helping to the other fella don't bother putting up a post If ur not helping mate!!!!
Thanks skindog for that input. I was thinkin the same thing. Why the hell would we even use this site if we couldn't ask questions? Obviously if I have that sh~t I know about it, but that doesn't make me an expert on everything. Also big thanks to gymrat. Advice was appreciated.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Sorry for being an a$$. Some people were mean to me so I tried to copy them idk what I was thinking.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being an a$$. Some people were mean to me so I tried to copy them idk what I was thinking.
ppl are mean cuz theres a lot of young kids coming on here asking about superdrol cuz they heard it will make them big. than theres lots of guys running crazy inj cycles that dont have a fa king clue about anabolics and r asking very very basic questions. Stuff that they should have memorized or completely understand if they are using the type of compounds most are.

as a rep and a long time poster (well not that long, but knowlegable) it gets real old real quick. And you think to yourself "god this guys is so fuct", wouldnt they of taken 10min to find out before they started using this sh!t.