Alchohol and pct

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start my nolva/ erase pct after a 4 wk epi cycle(20/30/40/40). At the same time i will be heading to glamis sand dunes for thanksgiving and i was wondering if im having 5-6 beers a day for the weekend will i have any adverse effects? Oh ya i will be on cycle support during epi

GymMonsta81

Awards
I personally say don't drink, only because you already putting a lil stress on your liver so I wouldn't add more.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No it won't kill you; probably, but it's a bad idea. Would not drink while on or recovering, heck training hard and drinking just don't mix for me, workouts suck for a day or two afterward so I hardly drink at all.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Dang this sucks!!!
i drank 8 beers (enough to get me good and buzzed, but not something i would consider to be a terribly rough night) the second weekend of pct after doing a 6 week hdrol cycle and i felt like death for 3 straight days after that. It took about a week to feel normal again, so its up to you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt do it, but if you did the world wouldnt end. If you do make sure you are still on liver support.

sh!t back in college lots of buddies ran d bol/anadrol and drank 3 nights a wk. only supports were 1000mg of milk thistle and fish oil ED

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya i wouldnt only because your liver will be in the process of recovering an you dont want to mess that up

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'd be less worried about liver and more worried about the negative effect alcohol will have on your natural test production and utilizing protein.

Pct is probably the worst time to drink.

gward

Awards
Don't drink while on cycle or pct, I did at the end of my cycle and starting pct. Didn't even drink that much. What did I get? Kidney inflammation, excruciating pain, blood in my urine.... I'll never do that again... Of course it could've been a kidney stone... but I think the timing of it is awfully suspect, being that I had just finished a cycle of H-Drol.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Don't drink while on cycle or pct, I did at the end of my cycle and starting pct. Didn't even drink that much. What did I get? Kidney inflammation, excruciating pain, blood in my urine.... I'll never do that again... Of course it could've been a kidney stone... but I think the timing of it is awfully suspect, being that I had just finished a cycle of H-Drol.
Damn im scared straight now, guess its not really worth it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do, grab something like liver juice for your liver health. It's 20 bucks for a bit of extra insurance.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scratch that im having second thoughts, i mean how do you go to glamis and not drink?
Just grab some liver juice man!! lol