Question concerning estrogen flare up post PCT

ggchase

Awards
So back in June/July I did a three week cycle of CEL-Mdrol at 20/20/30 and then a 4 week PCT consisting of Nolvadex dosed at 20/20/10/10 and this was my first time taking an aromatizing compound. About 2-3 weeks after the nolva my left nipple starts feeling sore and a small lump has formed (gyno) so in order to prevent or resolve the issue (may not have researched enough), I started another 3 weeks of nolva...dosed at 20/10/10....its now been about three/four weeks after that ended and it is reappearing again. I currently have arimadex on hand and recently ordered more nolva and letro. My question is what should I do? I really don't want to shut down my estrogen too much (I think it was low before the Mdrol considering my libido has been non-existant for months prior to the cycle, I would assume that I did not wait long enough to let me by body recover cycle+pct=time off, but only took one month off). Basically, I ****ed up....I just want to take care of the gyno/estrogen flare up and then lay off the goods for a while. Please advise me on the situation. The letro should be here in about a week, but I'm wondering If I should take the adex until that point, wait for the letro, or just wait to see if the rebound/gyno subsides by itself. I've heard estrogen rebound can cause alot of acne, and I've gotten some acne on my chest recently, which is something that's never happened to me before.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
So back in June/July I did a three week cycle of CEL-Mdrol at 20/20/30 and then a 4 week PCT consisting of Nolvadex dosed at 20/20/10/10 and this was my first time taking an aromatizing compound. About 2-3 weeks after the nolva my left nipple starts feeling sore and a small lump has formed (gyno) so in order to prevent or resolve the issue (may not have researched enough), I started another 3 weeks of nolva...dosed at 20/10/10....its now been about three/four weeks after that ended and it is reappearing again. I currently have arimadex on hand and recently ordered more nolva and letro. My question is what should I do? I really don't want to shut down my estrogen too much (I think it was low before the Mdrol considering my libido has been non-existant for months prior to the cycle, I would assume that I did not wait long enough to let me by body recover cycle+pct=time off, but only took one month off). Basically, I ****ed up....I just want to take care of the gyno/estrogen flare up and then lay off the goods for a while. Please advise me on the situation. The letro should be here in about a week, but I'm wondering If I should take the adex until that point, wait for the letro, or just wait to see if the rebound/gyno subsides by itself. I've heard estrogen rebound can cause alot of acne, and I've gotten some acne on my chest recently, which is something that's never happened to me before.
fist off superdrol does not aromatize, it actually reduces estrogen. When you get on the nolva it boosts test, it also increases estrogen but it blocks the estrogen as well. When you discontinue the nolva your estrogen is still high which can sometimes result in rebound gyno. It is always a good idea to overlap an ai with the last week or two of your nolva and slowly taper down the ai to keep estrogen levels in check. If i were you i would get on the nolva until the adex gets there and then overlap the two for a few days and slowly taper down the adex over the next couple of weeks. You could even run an otc ai like erase or forma stanzol overlapped with the last week of adex for a couple of weeks as well to really keep estrogen at bay. If the lump gets noticeably bigger though then you may want to get on the letro

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
an example of something stated above is:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Forma 0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50

it is easier to come on form than it is to come off nolva.

some people do not liek that and actually wait like a week after nolva then start the AI.

also start running letro like this

day 1: .5mg
day 2. 1.00mg
day 3 1.5mg
day4 2.0mg
day 5 (dpending on body weight, how bad gyno is, joints, and body fat, stay at 2.0 or bump to 2.5)
day 6. cruise at the amonut you want to cruise at.

after lump is gone or as small as its going to get, run it for 5-7 more days and then start lowering it like this

day 1 of lowering = 2.0 or 1.5
day 2. 1.5
day 3 1.5
day 4 1.0
day 5 1.0
day 6 .5
day 7 .5 plus OTC AI or use your adex
day 8 .025 plus AI
day 9 AI
then run your AI for 2 weeks then cut dose in half for another week or 2

its a long sh!tty process that can all together take 6 weeks plus.