how to prevent limp dick/low libido after cycle

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
hey guys, im an experienced ph user and im trying to figure out how to keep my hormones balanced after my cycle. I'm taking a superdrol clone at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks. in the past for my pct ive just used nolva 20/20/20/10. I have had blood taken while on the pct to see why im experiencing low libido and ed. I think since the nolva is raising LH levels which raises free and total test levels, it also increases e2 and total estrogens which increases prolaction. so my theory is if I take an AI along with the serm, it will fix this.... thoughts?

thanks,
-eric

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would do...

-clomid 50/25/25/25
-HCGenerate as your natural test booster
-get some cheap DAA
-get an AI like formastanozol, erase, or triazole

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Use your nolva 40/20/10/10, begin an AI on day 15 of pct. This will help keep you in balance and take care of any rebound that could occur once stopping nolva. DAA and even tribulus will help out quite a bit, both are dirt cheap.....why not use them???

Darkhalf's advice above would work very well also.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
ok but why run a natural test booster and daa with clomid? clomid already sky rockets test levels. not saying youre wrong i just want to know your reasoning

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Clomid works 5x better alongside a natural T booster. you also wont have to use as much of it which will be nice cuz of the emotional sides/ derpression, liver toxins, etc. You only want to use what you NEED to, to get you back. otherwise natty T boosters are much better choices.

Clomid also skyrockets estrogen and serum estrogen. both can be taken care of with an AI but regardless it shoots those up too

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Low estrogen can cause ED as well. While on my last pct (letro & nolva) my LH & FSH were above reference range, testosterone was 900-something, and estrogen was < 4 (undetectable). Even with that high of testosterone, I had issues with getting it up.

The best way to use an AI for increasing test / keeping estrogen in normal range during PCT, is to take it only a couple of times per week and LOW doses. Even 2.5mg a week of letro might be too much.

ergo-log.com/letrozole.html

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would do...

-clomid 50/25/25/25
-HCGenerate as your natural test booster
-get some cheap DAA
-get an AI like formastanozol, erase, or triazole

This!

Also like stated above do not Crush estrogen! Estrogen will hlep maintain gains and size as well as joints and sex drive!

Division1 sold at nutraplanet i hear is great on libido and cheap.

DAA is D-Aspartic-Acid. It increases LH and FSH. It is a good testbooster to ensure recovery and sex drive and plump up your balls again.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Low estrogen can cause ED as well. While on my last pct (letro & nolva) my LH & FSH were above reference range, testosterone was 900-something, and estrogen was < 4 (undetectable). Even with that high of testosterone, I had issues with getting it up.

The best way to use an AI for increasing test / keeping estrogen in normal range during PCT, is to take it only a couple of times per week and LOW doses. Even 2.5mg a week of letro might be too much.

ergo-log.com/letrozole.html
yeah your are right also. Lowering estrogen too low will kill libido also.

xtreme1087

Awards
Be careful not to crush your estrogen. Estrogen is a big mass building component. If you crush it during your PCT, you'll lose a lot of mass. You want to suppress and limit it, not 0 it out. As stated above, if you suppress it too much, it'll kill your sex drive. A DAA should be used in just about any PCT to my knowledge and they're usually cheap, which leaves little excuse not to use it.

Good luck!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
DAA >>>>>

Just finished a 12 week cycle (6 weeks superdrol bridged into 6 weeks of hdrol...liver was hurting by the end) and my sex drive was zero. Started DAA and Recycle by Purus labs alongside my SERM and my sexdrive is like I'm 18 again. Crazy man, best PCT yet.

I'm using a DAA from my local supp shop, but I wish I would have picked up D-Pol by Purus. I loved Halovar, I'm loving Recycle, and I bet I'd love D-Pol. I'm not a rep by any means, but I think Purus is one of the best companies out, and I wish they would make more Prohormones.

Side note. I wish I could be ON 365 days a year man.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
DAA >>>>>

Just finished a 12 week cycle (6 weeks superdrol bridged into 6 weeks of hdrol...liver was hurting by the end) and my sex drive was zero. Started DAA and Recycle by Purus labs alongside my SERM and my sexdrive is like I'm 18 again. Crazy man, best PCT yet.

I'm using a DAA from my local supp shop, but I wish I would have picked up D-Pol by Purus. I loved Halovar, I'm loving Recycle, and I bet I'd love D-Pol. I'm not a rep by any means, but I think Purus is one of the best companies out, and I wish they would make more Prohormones.

Side note. I wish I could be ON 365 days a year man.
Ive used DAA in the past not as a part of PCT tho. I plan to use it for pct for h drol along with nolva 20/20/10/10 and activate xtreme. My question is how did you take the DAA? I used to take it with breakfast in juice but I am not sure have other people had more success taking it on an empty stomach? Or perhaps as part of a preworkout drink?

xtreme1087

Awards
Ive used DAA in the past not as a part of PCT tho. I plan to use it for pct for h drol along with nolva 20/20/10/10 and activate xtreme. My question is how did you take the DAA? I used to take it with breakfast in juice but I am not sure have other people had more success taking it on an empty stomach? Or perhaps as part of a preworkout drink?
Be ready for some oily skin while using Activate Xtreme. I've used it twice and I really like it, but it makes my skin really oily and acne tries to rare it's head a lot more, but it's a solid test booster for light cycles.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
why take a prohormone that actually made your liver hurt? Is it worth it?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Erase after nolva helped me greatly with libido

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
DAA goes great with orange juice, I sometimes just dump it on my tongue then wash it down (not recommended, unless in a hurry). Never been a big fan of mixing it with pre-workout just too much stuff in to little liquid.