New guy needs help

IheartLamps

Awards
In Iraq, buddy gives me a bottle of trenazone...currently taking 4 sprays in the morning and 4 at night. He said I need to get a PCT though, he said get something called erase.

Would look all this up myself but the internet here takes forever to load pages

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
He told you that after you started taking it???

IheartLamps

Awards
Yeah I have started taking it. I will admit I put myself in this position, but supplements and **** get passed around a lot here. He just said this **** was great for putting muscle on. Guess I got excited and just started taking it, just thought it was a natural test booster when I started. Gonna buy some clompihene and I am assuming 100/75/50/25 is how many mgs I take first week/second week/etc. Would this alone be sufficient? Trying to looks some stuff up and it seems like an AI and a natural test booster are also recommended?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Yeah I have started taking it. I will admit I put myself in this position, but supplements and **** get passed around a lot here. He just said this **** was great for putting muscle on. Guess I got excited and just started taking it, just thought it was a natural test booster when I started. Gonna buy some clompihene and I am assuming 100/75/50/25 is how many mgs I take first week/second week/etc. Would this alone be sufficient? Trying to looks some stuff up and it seems like an AI and a natural test booster are also recommended?
the clomid alone is good enough. If you want to add in some stuff look at addin in some daa at 3 grams a day it will help with libido. also considering getting that erase and starting it at the beginning of final week of the clomid and running it 3/2/2/1 to help keep estrogen in check once discontinuing the serm.

IheartLamps

Awards
the clomid alone is good enough. If you want to add in some stuff look at addin in some daa at 3 grams a day it will help with libido. also considering getting that erase and starting it at the beginning of final week of the clomid and running it 3/2/2/1 to help keep estrogen in check once discontinuing the serm.
Alright, thank you I really appreciate the guidance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Erase 1/2/3/3/3 starting wk 2 of pct, clomid 75/50/25/25

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Erase 1/2/3/3/3 starting wk 2 of pct, clomid 75/50/25/25
tapering the erase up doenst make any sense. estrogen is highest upon discontinuation of the serm, so it makes sense to start high and then lower the dose, considering the point of erase is to further reduce the chance of estrogen rebound. startign week two doenst make sense either. We seem to have different view on why erase should be used.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah we do

why would you start high wk 1 while still on the serm?? you want a high dose of an AI when coming off the serm, so in post #6 you start high in wk1, why? according to you estrogen is highest when coming off the serm?? wouldnt you want/need a high dose than?? during wk4/5??

thats why i have 3 caps a day during that portion, wks 4/5, which is when you need to bring estrogen down.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
yeah we do

why would you start high wk 1 while still on the serm?? you want a high dose of an AI when coming off the serm, so in post #6 you start high in wk1, why? according to you estrogen is highest when coming off the serm?? wouldnt you want/need a high dose than?? during wk4/5??

thats why i have 3 caps a day during that portion, wks 4/5, which is when you need to bring estrogen down.
i must have written the wrong thing, i meant that he should start the erase the last week of nolva so that he will be dosing high when he ends the clomid, and then taper down from there, almost as if erase is a pct for his pct. I feel that he should start a week before discontinuing the serm because it takes a little bit for the erase to kick in, sorry for the misunderstanding.