D-Zine with Nolva PCT

dirtyoldtown

Awards
Going to run my second cycle of D-Zine soon. Seen good results last time but PCT was a bitch. Just looking for some input.

I ran 6 weeks last time 15/30/30/30/30/30 for the D-Zine with Cycle Assist. Then PCT with just Nolva for something like 20/20/20/10/10/10.

I kept most of my gains through PCT (I think, I was pretty chubby at the time). My lifts all stayed either the same through PCT +/- 5lbs or a rep or two. Not sure how much muscle I actually kept, because like I said I was pretty fat and started cutting right after PCT.

Anyways, now I'm at about 13% bf, going to cut about another month, take a week or two to for calorie transition, then jump back on D-Zine again. (Last cycle was a year ago)

I'm just looking for some recomendations on something to add to PCT for libido. Last time I was completely shut down for the first 2 weeks of PCT(No joke, when I was banging my gf I pretended I slipped out and bend it just because I knew I was going to lose wood any second, then I claimed for the next two weeks my schlong was still recovering from the impact), then it slowly got better and I don't think I was back to normal until PCT had been over for a week.

I was thinking about adding a natural test booster from the vitamin store, or something along those lines. Anything, to make test recover faster. I already have two bottles of Nolva so I'm pretty set on that as my SERM but any thing to add that won't effect the Nolva? I was reading up a little on the Testosterone Recovery Stacks, but it sounds like those are more of a complete PCT and I haven't found any logs of those with Nolva so I don't want to chance the possible conflict of the two.

Anyways, sorry for getting long winded, but any suggestions for something to add to my PCT that will A)make test recovery faster or B) keep my libido from shutting down. Or better yet, both.

Thanks.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Well part of the problem is that nolvadex will severely decrease ones libido. So the fact that getting or maintaining wood the first two weeks in pct happened is no surprise. This is why some guys prefer clomid or torem. Any of the ancillary stuff, for me, is a pick em. None of them really do a thing for me, except maybe DAA, that may be worthwhile.
Six weeks is a long time for d-zine which is right up there with sd, maybe run a shorter cycle.
Good luck