Need some clarification on popular PCT products

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I am having some confusion about PCT. It seems every thread I read has a different way of going about it, and I just wanted to check a few things with you all to make sure I have it understood correctly. PCT is mega important and I don't want to mess anything up or miss out on an opportunity somewhere to keep the gains I make on cycle.

The cycle I am running is a follows (you can also check my log in my sig):

weeks 1-12 - Test Cypionate: 600mg/week in split into three doses, 200mg each (M/W/F)
weeks 2-12 - Liquidex: .5mg ED (for bloating and gyno)
weeks 7-14 - Anavar: 60mg ED split dosed (twice a day)
weeks 1-14 - HCGenerate

PCT - for 30 days starting after week 12 :

first 10 days: 100mgs Clomid, 30mgs Nolva
next 20 days: 50mgs Clomid, 20mgs Nolva
full 30 days: HCGenerate

Now as you can see I have a pretty basic PCT setup already which I think everyone is familiar with. What I am looking for is any advice on using other popular products during and post PCT. I was thinking something along the lines of incorporating these products in addition to the PCT above:

1. HCGen (on cycle and to end of PCT)
  2. DAA (from day 1 PCT)
  3. Unleashed/Post Cycle (From day 1 PCT)
  4. Bridge (after PCT)
Questions:

1. Is this overkill?
  2. Is there anything else I should be looking at incorporating?
  3. Should I shift around the timings of these products?
  4. How long should Bridge be run for? Or, should it go to the next cycle?
I would really appreciate any help with these questions, or if I should be looking in another directions.

Cheers!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Never a fan of stacking two serms together. I say pick one and roll with it. There is a certain level of hepatoxicity that comes along with serms. No need to stress your body more than need be. I prefer nolva to clomid, clomid makes me very emotional, and has a tendency to raise estrogen a good amount.

Love the additions of hcgen and DAA into the pct. For sure you want a natty test booster along side the serm. Running both of those will just be icing on the cake. Bridge is another fadogia product, which is one of the main ingredients in hcgen. It should help keep the libido up like hcgen does, and it's pretty much up to you how long you wanna run that for after your pct.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Never a fan of stacking two serms together. I say pick one and roll with it. There is a certain level of hepatoxicity that comes along with serms. No need to stress your body more than need be. I prefer nolva to clomid, clomid makes me very emotional, and has a tendency to raise estrogen a good amount.

Love the additions of hcgen and DAA into the pct. For sure you want a natty test booster along side the serm. Running both of those will just be icing on the cake. Bridge is another fadogia product, which is one of the main ingredients in hcgen. It should help keep the libido up like hcgen does, and it's pretty much up to you how long you wanna run that for after your pct.
Many thanks for the feedback!

I always wondered about those two serms. I have seen them recommended on a number of posts, as well as from my source, as being the "standard" PCT. It wasn't until I started poking around here that I have seen/heard different. Leaning towards just using the nolva right now.

Thanks again!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

I wouldnt run HCGenerate from wk 1-14. I would start at wk 10, run it 4wks while on cycle to help with T production and than for your 30 day PCT. Aside that I agree with the post above.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I wouldnt run HCGenerate from wk 1-14. I would start at wk 10, run it 4wks while on cycle to help with T production and than for your 30 day PCT. Aside that I agree with the post above.
Nice! Thanks for the tip!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you could run Phytoserms also, look into it. I would run it for 4wks, switch to hcgenerate for 4wks, than switch back to phyto, etc etc. this way you would not be on one product for longer than 4wks, which would keep it potent. If you stay on anything for too long it lose effectivness