Adding Formestane to my PCT in the future?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Day one of cycle, Epi / Trenadione stack.

Not here to talk about that but my PCT coming up in a month.

Cycle I started today -

Epi- 30/30/30/30
Trenadione- 90/90/90/90
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8 (Pre-loaded this one week prior to cycle, and using during PCT)
P-5-P- 2/2/2/2 (help aid fighting off prolactin)
Fish Oil- 3/3/3/3 (also throughout PCT)

PCT-

Liquid Clomid- 150mg/105mg/70mg/35mg (equal to 4Ml/3ml/2ml/1ml)
Biotivia Bio Forge- 4/4/4/4 (Test Booster, does NOT lower estro)
Fish Oil- 3/3/3/3
Lean Extreme- 3/3/3/3 (2 weeks into my PCT I will start this, to let me cortisol levels get back to normal)
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8 (for liver this product says its ok to run during cycle and post cycle)

Have Liquid Letro on hand incase of gyno emergeny but heres my question.

As I know letro is one of the strongest AI's on the market as it inhibits 98% of all estrogen. Thus causing an estrogen rebound effect when coming off.

Soo I want to hold that for emergencys and im wondering about Formestane from Competitive edge labs, is this the same thing as forma-stanzol?

I want to prevent any estrogen rebound that may occur coming off Epi / Tren cycle. I've also heard formestane makes people feel alot better PCT wise. So should I add formestane into my PCT 3rd week in and taper down 2 weeks after im done with my PCT just because I want to be extra careful? Would this be ok? Anything wrong with it and if tapered down I can't suffer estrogen rebound from formestane right as it doesn't inhibit nearly as much estro as letro etc.

Just looking to add some more knowledge, so all help appreciated! Thanks

Edit: Heard that my clomid doseage looks to high so might switch to

Liquid Clomid- 100mg/70mg/50mg/35mg ?

thx

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you already posted this, anyways. Cut the clomid down to 75/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25. Next the letro can be used if you dose .125mg ED or EOD. you will not get any rebound from a very small dose.

Start the letro when you only have 4-5 days left of your last wk on the clomid. .125 ED for 1 wk and .125 EOD for 2wks. this will stop any rebound from happening from the serm and you will not get rebound from the letro itself.

If you were to use .5mg of Letro for a few wks and come off of it you could experience rebound. At .5mg of letro once you stop it you would want to switch to aromasin, adex or formestane which arent nearly as potent and poweful for a couple more wks before stopping AI's all together.

you get it?? you cant just stop such a powerful AI, you have to taper it down and than switch to something lighter and than stop. Gradually lower the dose

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aromasin is best option. All around works well enough without rebound and without cholesterol sides. Form is alot of fun tho. It gently reduces estrogen IMO..

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
you already posted this, anyways. Cut the clomid down to 75/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25. Next the letro can be used if you dose .125mg ED or EOD. you will not get any rebound from a very small dose.

Start the letro when you only have 4-5 days left of your last wk on the clomid. .125 ED for 1 wk and .125 EOD for 2wks. this will stop any rebound from happening from the serm and you will not get rebound from the letro itself.

If you were to use .5mg of Letro for a few wks and come off of it you could experience rebound. At .5mg of letro once you stop it you would want to switch to aromasin, adex or formestane which arent nearly as potent and poweful for a couple more wks before stopping AI's all together.

you get it?? you cant just stop such a powerful AI, you have to taper it down and than switch to something lighter and than stop. Gradually lower the dose
I dont think I exactly posted a thread about this.. but yeah I've learned alot these last 2 months, and alot about this subject in the last week. Thanks for the input. Im decided im going to add formestane to my PCT and just keep letro on hand for emergencies. Day 4 of cycle, hoping to see some changes soon!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if one were to be taperin off letro when when would you introduce Form, also what does of letro would you start the form at.