How long after PCT will I be able to make NATURAL gains again?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
About to start a 4 week cycle, followed by a proper 4 week pct. My question is how long AFTER my PCT will it be until I can make my own strength gains / put on muscle etc. The point of PCT is to get my body up from being shutdown right? So if my PCT is proper, my diet and training is right, then I should keep most of my gains and be able to start making my own natural gains again?

I ask this because I dont plan on cycling alot, Im doing so to get past a plateau and jumpstart some extra size, Starting cycle tomorrow, so 8 weeks from now I will be done with PCT. Dont plan on running another cycle for at least 9 months if at all again(depends how I like it).

All answers appreciated. Thanks!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Do things right and you should be making them right on through pct and continue afterwards as well.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
muhahahaha, i remember when i thought i was only going to do one cycle.... Now its been 4 ;)

Umm you are going to lose some gains coming off, never have i met nor heard about anyone keeping ALL of their gains. It doesnt make any sense to me how that would be possible.. With that being said coming off different things ive managed to keep my strength at the same numbers as when i was on for a few weeks untill i started naturally gaining again, however i personally kept eating like i was on cycle and thus gained some excess fat. So what i am poking at is that there is no set day that one can determine when you will start naturally gaining again. If you dont care about your bf% and eat like a horse you will keep gaining directly post cycle and beyond. However if you want to remain the same bf% Gains will take far longer then the first option to creep back. At least this is my personal experience.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it's also going to depend on what you ran. It's going to be nigh impossible to keep all the gains from a 3-4 week SD blast. But if you did something a bit longer and more moderately doses like a 6 week epi cycle, it's entirely possible.

See Rick's log for an example:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177596-rickrock-turns-rippedrock.html

He did his PCT to perfection, and kept all his gains, and even leaned out a bit more throughout his pct and kept right on progressing.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it's also going to depend on what you ran. It's going to be nigh impossible to keep all the gains from a 3-4 week SD blast. But if you did something a bit longer and more moderately doses like a 6 week epi cycle, it's entirely possible.

See Rick's log for an example:

He did his PCT to perfection, and kept all his gains, and even leaned out a bit more throughout his pct and kept right on progressing.
Thanks for everyones input! Answered my questions and more! :)