fake research nolva?

Turnitup122

Awards
got some nolva from a research site and i think it might be fake. my rat said it tastes like vodka but nothing else and it doesnt look like theres anything suspended in the liquid like my clomid from a different research site had. and its clear. i was just wonderring if this could be fake or not? the place i got it from is a "stop" for "research" (wink wink nudge nudge). im starting to get rebound gyno and i dont know when ill be able to get letro

Turnitup122

Awards
Anyone? At 40 mg and gynos still getting pretty bad at a fast pace but then again only been on nolva 2 days but the gyno seems to have accelerated

OJay

OJay

Awards
What was the rebound from? Maybe it's something that gyno wouldn't touch and should be dealt with via other means?

Turnitup122

Awards
It was rebound from an hdrol cycle. I used clomid and started to feel lumps on the second week of pct. This morning it doesnt look like it progressed anymore from yesterday. it kinda sprung up pretty quickly and it freaked me out at first. But I think the nolva is good just took a few days to kick in.