HCgenerate PCT question.

jeffxx

Awards
Hey guys.about to do a 5 week p-mag cycle. I have all the support supps and then some. My planned PCT was nolva 40/40/20/20, test booster, and Erase. I have HCgenerate and DAA and I'm curious if I should use both during PCT or use HCGenerate on cycle and DAA in PCT. Any opinions?Also I have nolva tabs that I have kept in a dark closet for about a year. Should I order some liquid to be safe or do you think the tabs are ok?Thanks.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Good dosing on the nolva. As for the tabs, I guess it comes down to how much you trust your source. If it's g2g, then you have no worries. If you are not sure, then get some research chem nolva.

I probably would have picked one or the other of hcgen or DAA and used it in pct along with the nolva. But I mean since you have both, you might as well use both. That being the case and you wanna use both, I'd prolly use the hcgen while on cycle and the DAA in pct for the full 4 weeks with the nolva.

HCgen at the recommended 5 caps per day on cycle, and then DAA at 3 grams a day for the 4 weeks of pct.

jeffxx

Awards
I could hold off on the HCGenerate till another time if you think it's better? I'm sensitive to estrogen also. Will HCGen on cycle cause issues with that? Appreciate the help.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of extensive PCTs and getting the best recovery possible to keep gains. With that said, I would run both HCGenerate and DAA in PCT. Running it on cycle would be great also, but if I picked one or the other it would be PCT. ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of extensive PCTs and getting the best recovery possible to keep gains. With that said, I would run both HCGenerate and DAA in PCT. Running it on cycle would be great also, but if I picked one or the other it would be PCT. ;)
X2, use both in pct. You wont need it that bad on a 5wk p mag cycle, running daa + HCGen in pct will serve you better

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That WOULD be a heck of a pct, that's for sure. The pct might give you better results than the cycle! LOL

jeffxx

Awards
If you guys are still around I have one more question.

I might switch to Epi since I've read many more reports on it being great for endurance. I ran Epi before but I had issues in PCT with it. The estrogen rebound was really strong.

Will my PCT be good for Epi? Will Erase in the 2nd or 3rd week tapering down be enough to hold off the estrogen rebound?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What did you use for pct on your last epi cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you run a AI after your serm you won't get any bounce back

jeffxx

Awards
last Epi cycle was almost 2 years ago. I actually forget. I knew I had issues with it though. I used Torem and an AI I believe. Did everything by the books but still had issues.

Should I start Erase in week 3 of PCT or in week 4 then? Will Erase be strong enough for the rebound or is another AI better? Thanks.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
From what I have read and researched, a lot of people like erase starting in week 3 of PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Erase on week 3 is fine bro ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read and researched, a lot of people like erase starting in week 3 of PCT.

yes because it will be there to keep estrogen down after you stop the serm. Any serm will block estrogen while on it, it will also raise estrogen serum levels. So once you stop the serm you have nothing blocking the estrogen, this is where a lot of rebound or estrogen bounce back comes from. If you begin 3 caps a day of ERASE day 20 of PCT you will be fine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes because it will be there to keep estrogen down after you stop the serm. Any serm will block estrogen while on it, it will also raise estrogen serum levels. So once you stop the serm you have nothing blocking the estrogen, this is where a lot of rebound or estrogen bounce back comes from. If you begin 3 caps a day of ERASE day 20 of PCT you will be fine.
That pretty much explains it :)