Please critique my Epistane PCT!

JohnnyRambo

Awards
Epistane: (along with all cycle support supps)
Wk1: 20MG
Wk2-3: 30MG
Wk4-5: 40Mg

Would you suggest:

PCT
Wk 6-9 Nolva............20/20/10/10
Wk 6-9 Aromasin.......12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

or

Wk 6-9 Nolva.................20/20/10/10
Wk 8-12 Aromasin..................12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

or should I just run Nolva solo at the above dosage? (20/20/10/10) ...An AI is necessary with Epi because of possible rebound gyno correct?

I have Adex on hand but only plan on using during an onset of gyno. (unlikely)

I also plan on taking a natty t-booster, ZMA, Flax and other supps starting the 1st week of PCT as well

I've searched over the threads and have found many different, sometimes conflicting things about PCTs for Epi. -I would just like to hear opinions on this PCT before I start. Thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
most rebound gyno comes from serms. while the block estrogen they raise estrogen serum levels so once you come off the serm you have nothing blocking estrogen. So thats why you use an AI when coming off. Use the 2nd pct line up you have there. I would really add in a quality natural test booster like HCGenerate. it will make pct much easier.

fish/flax should be used the whole time on cycle, not just pct. take them with the epi, the epi wil absorb much better with the EFA's

Dont bother with 20mg of epi, not worth it. I think 30 is even kind of a waste. Id go 40/40/40/40/50

GL

JohnnyRambo

Awards
Hey man, thanks for the reply on my post.

Well, I've picked up some Max LMG also (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one 25mg)
and I'm thinking about stacking this with my epistane cycle. (I'm already one week into my epi solo cycle)

my question is, is it alright to run LMG solo 2 weeks past the epistane like this?

Epi wk 1-5......30/40/40/40/40
LMG wk 3-7............75/75/100/100/100

or should I just quit the LMG the same day that I end the epi?

pct: nolva 20/20/10/10 (I cannot take clomid- vision sensitive)

I've got formestane and armidex on hand..

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
most rebound gyno comes from serms. while the block estrogen they raise estrogen serum levels so once you come off the serm you have nothing blocking estrogen. So thats why you use an AI when coming off. Use the 2nd pct line up you have there. I would really add in a quality natural test booster like HCGenerate. it will make pct much easier.

fish/flax should be used the whole time on cycle, not just pct. take them with the epi, the epi wil absorb much better with the EFA's

Dont bother with 20mg of epi, not worth it. I think 30 is even kind of a waste. Id go 40/40/40/40/50

GL
X2. Good advice here. I'd up the nolva dose to 40/40/20/20. I don't like 20/20/10/10, I think that dose needs to be thrown out the window tbh. I don't feel confident about bouncing back on that. I've always bounced back great on 40/40/20/20

JohnnyRambo

Awards
I'll keep it in mind, but I don't wanna mess with my eyes at all. the nolva at 40mg is just something I dont want to mess with. (bad previous experience) I've read that nolva at 20/20/10/10 has worked for most ppl, even on cycles with Test E.

Do you have any opinions on my 2nd post? (about stacking the max lmg with epi like that?)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
LMG and Epi is a great stack, definitely go for it. That's some pretty low dosing for the first few weeks on epi though.

JohnnyRambo

Awards
Ok,

This is gonna be my cycle.

Epi wk 1-5......30/40/40/40/50
LMG wk 3-7............75/75/100/100/125

also running armidex @.5 EOD (to create anti-e atmosphere for the prolactin)

PCT is gonna be nolva 20/20/10/10

Thanks for the advice, I'll post an update when my cycle is complete.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Doubt arimidex will be necessary. Should keep it on hand in case of gyno symptoms but some estrogen is good for strength. Also lmg is nice to the joints and adex will negate that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
LMG is also wet as phuck, i would use .25mg EOD of adex while running LMG. Also use .25mg ED when you come off the nolva to stop any bounce back, only for 2wks tho