H-drol cycle and estrogen control

liftsalot

Awards
Ok I'm sure everyone is sick or reading my threads about my gyno and wanting to run another cycle but I need some clear direction from the pros here. I badly want to run a cycle of h-drol but I have a medium lump from a previous cycle and want to know what will control it oncycle. I'm not so worried about it being there as I am about it getting bigger. I have nolva and letro on hand almost a full bottle of letro and about 3/4 a 50ml bottle of nolva. I recently tried this cycle got a week in and lump started hurting so it freaked me out and I ended the cycle. Should I stay away from anabolics all together now? I thought about maybe some arimidex or letro on cycle. Any help will be much appreciated.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
run the hdrol awhile down the road. until then id run a letro only cycle. its going to kill your joints, libido and gains but you need to clear up that lump if you wanna run anabolics again. look into some letro cycles or 2-6 weeks. some people start ofl ow go up and ramp back down. make sure you ramp down really slowly and use another AI to come off of it. maybe Form or something.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start the letro at 2mg, taper down every wk .5mg. see where your at in 4wks. once you get to .5mg in wk4 drop down to .25 EOD for 2wks.

liftsalot

Awards
start the letro at 2mg, taper down every wk .5mg. see where your at in 4wks. once you get to .5mg in wk4 drop down to .25 EOD for 2wks.
Thanks for the advise guys is it best to taper up till you hit the 2.5mg mark then keep it there for 12 to 14 days untill the lump subsides then taper back down? I do have letro on hang started a cycle a month ago felt like crap and hated it so i tapered down and stoped it i didnt even get up to the full dose. Im gonna try it again and just tuff it out. Im currently on a DAA with inhibit-E stack sould i discontinue the DAA?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah than can lead to your lump possibly. ATD sucks man. Gonig to suck running a letro cycle, kiss you gains good bye but its a good call doing it, get rid of it while you can,

liftsalot

Awards
yeah than can lead to your lump possibly. ATD sucks man. Gonig to suck running a letro cycle, kiss you gains good bye but its a good call doing it, get rid of it while you can,
So yes discontinue the DAA and the ATD? I was just running that stuff cause i cant run annabolics anymore :( and i have so many of them on hand to right now thats what sux. I was gonna for sure stop the ATD but so i sould stop the DAA also? I was only taking the ATD so the lump wouldnt get any bigger from the DAA from the raise in test.