Please help with Pmag PCT

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ok im 28yrs old..buddy at work did 2 month cycle of Halotest 25 and 1 month of powerlabs pct product and loved every minute of it.
My question is 1)Pmag the same exact thing just much cheaper ?? 2)If i run one of these will the powerlab pct be enough? Or should I throw in some lean xtreme to control cortisol?

Ive been reading all these forums and cant seem to get solid answer...just want to get my **** in line before i do this.

Thanks for the help.

liftsalot

Awards
Depends on what ur goals are Bro. P-mag and haladrol are very similar but p-mag is more of a bulker where as haladrol is more used in a recomp or cutting cycle. Have u even done a ph before? You wanna make sure u are using a on cycle support such as competitive edge labs cycle assist or anabolic innovations cycle support to keep liver function up and blood presure and cholesterol in check, these products are methalated there fore will put strain on your liver. Post cycle should consist of a serm such as nolvadex or clomid, good test booster like daa and a cort Blocker I prefer Sns reduce XT. That's just the basics any other questions let us know. Did u mean you buddy did one month of haladrol and one month pct? If he did 2 moths of haladrol?? If so that's too long. I would say 5 to 6 weeks max of any methalated ph. I would do 50/75/75/75/75/75.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
first you need a much better pct, next p mag will work fine, as mentioned its more of a bulker than halo but still works. 60 days on is too long to run a oral for.

Cycle support and pct should be taken very seriously, your body takes a beating.....liver, blood pressure etc etc. go 6wks and run 2 bottles. get a all in one cycle support product. n2gaurd, life support. Clomid or nolva for pct with a decent test booster.

pct

nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate
Daa
Forma stanzol

continue to hand around the fourm you ll pick stuff up quick

amg63

Awards
first you need a much better pct, next p mag will work fine, as mentioned its more of a bulker than halo but still works. 60 days on is too long to run a oral for.

Cycle support and pct should be taken very seriously, your body takes a beating.....liver, blood pressure etc etc. go 6wks and run 2 bottles. get a all in one cycle support product. n2gaurd, life support. Clomid or nolva for pct with a decent test booster.

pct

nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate
Daa
Forma stanzol

Would all four of those for PCT be taken all together for 4 weeks or would there be any type of schedule to follow?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would all four of those for PCT be taken all together for 4 weeks or would there be any type of schedule to follow?
I personally would stagger the Forma two weeks into pct and run it four weeks, so two weeks after the Nolva it should be gone. There are multiple different preferences on this though but that is what I always do and always works for me.

amg63

Awards
I personally would stagger the Forma two weeks into pct and run it four weeks, so two weeks after the Nolva it should be gone. There are multiple different preferences on this though but that is what I always do and always works for me.
What are your thoughts on using Erase instead of Forma?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is good dude, I liked it. Should yield similar results. I prefer topical just because I hate swallowing so many pills.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pct

nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate
Daa
Forma stanzol

If you are going to use Nolva, you need to dose it 40/40/20/20 or better yet get Clomid and go 150 for 3 days, 100/75/50/50. He is right about the formestane starting late, if you run an AI like Erase or Aromasin you can start it on day 1 of PCT with no issue. Orals for 6 weeks max or you will have a hell of a time bouncing back without the use of HCG.

Griz15

Awards
If you are going to use Nolva, you need to dose it 40/40/20/20 or better yet get Clomid and go 150 for 3 days, 100/75/50/50. He is right about the formestane starting late, if you run an AI like Erase or Aromasin you can start it on day 1 of PCT with no issue. Orals for 6 weeks max or you will have a hell of a time bouncing back without the use of HCG.
Always wondered what clomid is..? If im not mistaken isnt it for women trying to get their hormones balanced? Lol sorry i never lookedup or read much about it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always wondered what clomid is..? If im not mistaken isnt it for women trying to get their hormones balanced? Lol sorry i never lookedup or read much about it.
This is true. Works for women trying to get pregnant. It is my go to SERM for tren products. While I see a use for mega dosing it for a day or two to shock the body I think it is important to dramatically lower the dose for the remainder of pct and taper it down, as clomid is known to cause an estrogen spike if coming off it at a high does. Kind of helps the body level out.
Nolva I would say to end pct at 10 a day and not 20.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont quite agree with your SERM dosage, but thats your opinion and mine. 150mg of clomid will almost turn you into a girl and with a 5 day halflife your going to feel that way for a while.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont quite agree with your SERM dosage, but thats your opinion and mine. 150mg of clomid will almost turn you into a girl and with a 5 day halflife your going to feel that way for a while.
Yes lowering estrogen and jump starting your HPTA turns you into a girl; kidding I really don't think that happens to many at all to the extent you are insinuating. Yes some people do get some emotional sides from Clomid but it works quickly and effectively for many, hence why so many use it. I would rather feel "like a girl" as you put it for a few days and have a good PCT than feel shut down hard for 2-3 weeks. Nolva will do the same thing at 40 as well so it is really a "to each his own" decision. OP, you don't need to run Clomid at 150 at all unless you are feeling and have signs of serious shutdown; otherwise 100 mgs to start will be just fine. Throw in some DAA on day one of PCT and it will help a lot as well. Granted this protocol is more geared towards people who run AAS as opposed to PHs but it is nonetheless extremely effective so keep that in mind when making a decision. Lot's of way to skin a cat, just pick something and stick to it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 mg
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
HcGenerate 6/6/6/6
Forma 0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 mg
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
HcGenerate 6/6/6/6
Forma 0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50
HCGenerate will be 5/5/5/5, the bottle only comes with 150 caps so 6 a day will only give you 25 days.

Oufinny, I see your point. we each have our own opinion.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate will be 5/5/5/5, the bottle only comes with 150 caps so 6 a day will only give you 25 days.

Oufinny, I see your point. we each have our own opinion.
oops i thought it was a 6 capper haha!