PCT dosage question for a Deca\Test cycle

Leftrightleft

Awards
I'm about to finish up my cycle of Test-E\Deca, I am getting an enormous amount of varying theories and would like some confirmation on my PCT.

First cycle
5'9 190 lbs
14% bf

Week 1-10 Test-E 500 mgs
Week 1-8 Deca 300 mgs
Week 1-10 Arimidex .50 EOD
Week 11-12 HCG 500IU EOD
Week 12.5-16.5 Clomid\Nolva\Liquidex

Clomid at 50\50\25\25
Nolva at 40\40\20\20
Liquidex at 0.25 ED

I have been told Nolva shouldn't be taken with Deca, but at 300 mgs a week I have been told it is ok. I would appreciate any input as I am near my PCT and this is what I have been told 2 months ago on this board and other boards, and now as I am re-confirming this info I am getting a few other opinions.

Thank you

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Drop one of the serms, you don't need both. Then add in a natty T booster like DAA. Then you can run your AI after you stop the serm to prevent estrogen rebound.

Leftrightleft

Awards
Drop one of the serms, you don't need both. Then add in a natty T booster like DAA. Then you can run your AI after you stop the serm to prevent estrogen rebound.
By one of the serms you mean either Nolva or Arimidex? I'll drop the arimidex, and what dosage do you suggest for the Test booster during the PCT?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
By one of the serms you mean either Nolva or Arimidex? I'll drop the arimidex, and what dosage do you suggest for the Test booster during the PCT?
no, arimidex isn't a serm. It's an AI. Nolva and clomid are your serms. You don't need both.

Check out the DAA at ntbm, it's extremely cheap right now, 16.99 shipped. I would start it at the same time you start your pct.

Leftrightleft

Awards
no, arimidex isn't a serm. It's an AI. Nolva and clomid are your serms. You don't need both.

Check out the DAA at ntbm, it's extremely cheap right now, 16.99 shipped. I would start it at the same time you start your pct.
Ok, do you have a link for ntbm? I found DAA pills for $19.99, and is there a dosage you suggest to take? I'd appreciate a link and dosage since I think you're right about taking a test booster on PCT.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ok, do you have a link for ntbm? I found DAA pills for $19.99, and is there a dosage you suggest to take? I'd appreciate a link and dosage since I think you're right about taking a test booster on PCT.
Here is the link for ntbm's DAA:

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/NTBM-DAA-D-aspartic-acid-p99.html

It comes with a scooper to dose it. Each scoop is 3 grams. I would stick with 3 grams once a day for the entire 4 week duration of your pct.

You can use BBE15 for 15 percent off on anything you buy from ntbm. If you buy the DAA, it will come out to 16.99 total with shipping, which of course is always free.

Leftrightleft

Awards
Bought it! I was advised to take Test boosters, so I will add it to my PCT. Def should help in my recovery. You suggest I stop the Test Boosters after the 4 week PCT time period?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Bought it! I was advised to take Test boosters, so I will add it to my PCT. Def should help in my recovery. You suggest I stop the Test Boosters after the 4 week PCT time period?
I do, I think you should run them throughout just the 4 week pct period and then come off. Then take a nice break from anything hormonal for a little bit.