What should I run for a PCT stack?

w7shred

Awards
Finishing DMZ Extreme and I am going to take Novatest, NDMA and ?

All I took on dmz is protein and Superpump. What can I take that will keep most of my size I gained?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Finishing DMZ Extreme and I am going to take Novatest, NDMA and ?

All I took on dmz is protein and Superpump. What can I take that will keep most of my size I gained?
Really depends on how long your cycle was but I defiantly like to take a SERM with ever PCT.

w7shred

Awards
NMDA
Black Skull Labs KickStart
PES Erase
maybe Anabeta too?

It was 6 weeks long. how does that look?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
NMDA
PES Erase
maybe Anabeta too?

I would run Forged Post Cycle along with Nolva …. I would run the Nolva 20/10/10/10.. and make sure to take liver support throughout your PCT if you use any serm. IMO!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some DAA, you can get it dirt cheap over at the ntbm store

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
NMDA
PES Erase
maybe Anabeta too?

Ahh the only thing out of that stack id keep would be anabeta.

try something like

HCGenerate or phytoserm 347
DAA
Formastanzol
creatine

As mentioned, Forged post cycle and nolva would also do the trick. I see no reason not to toss in DAA tho, its 17bux shipped and for that amount of money its worth it for the added benefit i will provide.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with a stack of what gymrat suggested. HCGenerate, Phytoserms, DAA, and Formastanozol is what I am running in my PCT right now and is a very solid stack with a SERM IMO. I dont like to skimp on anything in PCT, as it is far more important than the cycle itself.

For a more cost effective alternative that will still get you up and going again, go with HCGenerate, DAA, and the SERM. DAA can be bought cheap at our store ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a stack of what gymrat suggested. HCGenerate, Phytoserms, DAA, and Formastanozol is what I am running in my PCT right now and is a very solid stack with a SERM IMO. I dont like to skimp on anything in PCT, as it is far more important than the cycle itself.

For a more cost effective alternative that will still get you up and going again, go with HCGenerate, DAA, and the SERM. DAA can be bought cheap at our store ;)
X2....this is solid advice.

w7shred

Awards
Formastanzol also seems tough to acquire. I found nolva/clomid.

w7shred

Awards
Ordered Clomiphene 50mg x 30ml
and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml

so a full vial is 50mg and 20mgs?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

no, it's 50mg and 20mg per ml. Otherwise an entire bottle would only last you one dose or less...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Correct.

You won't need both, though. People have their preferences about clomid versus nolva and sometimes use different compounds based on what they had run on cycle. I would save one for your next cycle.

Along with your nolva or clomid (SERM), you'll want to at least run a natural testosterone booster to kick things into gear and drive libido back up. HCGenerate is the king when it comes to this. With just those two things you'll have your bases covered at a minimalistic level, but I'd add in DAA because it's cheap and for me personally, it gives me insane libido increases.

At that point whether you'll want to run something for cortisol control (Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme, for example) is up to you. I'd think about adding in Erase or Formastanzol near the end of your PCT to keep estrogen in check without absolutely crushing it (remember, estrogen is good, you just want optimal levels).

I'd also run something for liver protection during PCT with the SERM being used. It doesn't have to be the all-comprehensive type of support product like N2Guard or Cycle Support that you (hopefully) used on cycle; just some basics to keep an eye on liver support.

That should have you taken care of, bro.

w7shred

Awards
Correct.You won't need both, though. People have their preferences about clomid versus nolva and sometimes use different compounds based on what they had run on cycle. I would save one for your next cycle.Along with your nolva or clomid (SERM), you'll want to at least run a natural testosterone booster to kick things into gear and drive libido back up. HCGenerate is the king when it comes to this. With just those two things you'll have your bases covered at a minimalistic level, but I'd add in DAA because it's cheap and for me personally, it gives me insane libido increases.At that point whether you'll want to run something for cortisol control (Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme, for example) is up to you. I'd think about adding in Erase or Formastanzol near the end of your PCT to keep estrogen in check without absolutely crushing it (remember, estrogen is good, you just want optimal levels).I'd also run something for liver protection during PCT with the SERM being used. It doesn't have to be the all-comprehensive type of support product like N2Guard or Cycle Support that you (hopefully) used on cycle; just some basics to keep an eye on liver support.That should have you taken care of, bro.
Well I feel like I am sensitive to gyno so do you think nolva would be my best bet? My plan is nowDAA NolvaErase 2 weeks in? Anabeta?Natural test booster that has formastaneLiver careLean Xtreme after

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I feel like I am sensitive to gyno so do you think nolva would be my best bet? My plan is nowDAA NolvaErase 2 weeks in? Anabeta?Natural test booster that has formastaneLiver careLean Xtreme after
Running nolva would certainly be fine. Like I said, I love DAA. I would personally recommend still running something else to raise test along with it just to bounce back stronger and quicker (just my opinion). Starting Erase in week 3 of PCT would be good; just start off at say 1 cap a day and work up, especially if you haven't used it before. Anabeta sounds incredibly promising and whether you use it in PCT or after would be up to you. I'd run it on the back-end of PCT, personally, since you should have enough stuff going on with test-boosting already, anyway. If you're running Erase, you won't need formestane in the picture. Liver protection should be ran for the duration of your SERM (so the first 4 weeks of PCT) and whether or not and when you add Lean Xtreme would be your choice. In week 3 of PCT along with the start of Erase would work, but I've heard users report Erase doing a solid job of cortisol control on its own.

Just remember, not all of these are MUSTS in your PCT. The SERM and test booster are; beyond that, it just depend on how comprehensive you want it to be and how you want your PCT to feel.

w7shred

Awards
Here is my conclusion.

Nolvadex 20/15/10/10 good dose?
DAA
To be decided Test booster.
Liver Care

Week 3 in Erase + Anabeta

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERM
TitaniumXL
Division 1
Adamantium
Erase (start 3 weeks into PCT)

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Here is my conclusion.

Nolvadex 20/15/10/10 good dose?
DAA
To be decided Test booster.
Liver Care

Week 3 in Erase + Anabeta
I would run the Nolva 20/10/10/10, the rest of the stack looks good bro… Good luck!