Need PCT Plan

worriedgf

Awards
Hi There,

I registered and asked this question on another forum, but then I found you on google and the guys seem much more knowledgeable on the topic. My 41 year old boyfriend did an 8 month cycle of Sustane 250 or 300, can't remember. Anyway, he did it wrecklessly, started focusing on the gains, working a lot, etc and didn't give himself much of a break and didn't do a PCT. He has now been off the juice for almost 6 weeks. He is crashing.

I just ordered liquid clomi and nolva as well as aromasin. Here is the PCT plan I recv'd for him at another forum. I just want to make sure that it's correct:

HCG 1000mcg for 5 days everyday
wait 4 days and start
clomid at 50mg everyday 4-5weeks
Nolva 20mg everyday 4-5 weeks
aromasin 12.5mg everyday for 4-5 weeks.

If this is a sound PCT plan, the only thing I have left to get is the HCG. Where can I get that from?

Also, would it benefit him to add any vitamins to his PCT plan? Do you have any recommendations? I have him taking a multivitamin for now.

Thanks everyone! I just want to get my man back to good health and get his ding dong working again :)

worriedgf

Awards
Oh and by the way, my boyfriend has already stopped using the steroids almost 6 weeks ago so is there a certain order he should take this stuff in? Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, a couple of things:

- I highly advise he sees an endocrinologist and gets blood work done to see what all of his levels are like, because just guessing at this point could make it worse

- You said 8 month cycle -- is this correct? If so, it's even more reason for him to see a doctor.

- I personally don't have a PCT recommendation for that, because it's hard telling how suppressed or damaged he is. There's a good chance at his age and after a cycle like that (if it legitimately was 8 months), he'll need to be on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for life.

- as far as hCG is concerned, it's not too hard to find and it's usually in a vial and just needs the addition of bacteriostatic water; however, you cannot ask for sources here (forum rules)

worriedgf

Awards

- I highly advise he sees an endocrinologist and gets blood work done to see what all of his levels are like, because just guessing at this point could make it worse

- You said 8 month cycle -- is this correct? If so, it's even more reason for him to see a doctor.

- I personally don't have a PCT recommendation for that, because it's hard telling how suppressed or damaged he is. There's a good chance at his age and after a cycle like that (if it legitimately was 8 months), he'll need to be on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for life.

- as far as hCG is concerned, it's not too hard to find and it's usually in a vial and just needs the addition of bacteriostatic water; however, you cannot ask for sources here (forum rules)
Ok. Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Thanks. I appreciate the advice.
You're very welcome.

If it were something like 8 weeks, I'd feel pretty comfortable telling you a PCT plan, but after that much time, there's no clue what's going on inside of his body without blood work to show it. I hope him being "embarrassed" or something of that nature isn't going to keep him from getting that done and I hope he doesn't lie to the doctor, either. I'll never lie to a doctor because I know that hinders his or her ability to actually help me.

Good luck.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Where's the DAA? I never run a PCT without it. It's dirt cheap over at the NTBM store.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

listen to him, your BF needs to see a Doc. no ? about it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MWB is giving great advice here. There is nothing we can tell him to take at this point without first seeing the endo/doc. Blood work will tell him exactly where he stands and the best route to get him back to normal.