Proviron??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Proviron???

  1. New Member
    Buddy20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    Proviron???


    Any one know if Proviron is good on it's own.........or will it at least give you a boost without anything else????

  2. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8432

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy20 View Post
    Any one know if Proviron is good on it's own.........or will it at least give you a boost without anything else????
    gotta be a little more specific. good at what? a boost of what?
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. New Member
    Buddy20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    As boost as in test levels being elevated and just feeling good
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mephisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    47

    Reputation

    any ideas here?
  5. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    it will not be good on its own. Its very weak, why do you want to use it in the 1st place?? Typically hardcore cycles include it as it will increase the effects of other anabolics. also very anti estrogenic, some use it as a bridge


    all in all i dont think its for what you want to use it for
  6. New Member
    Mephisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    47

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    it will not be good on its own. Its very weak, why do you want to use it in the 1st place?? Typically hardcore cycles include it as it will increase the effects of other anabolics. also very anti estrogenic, some use it as a bridge


    all in all i dont think its for what you want to use it for
    ok....now could you help me on the front page plz?about epistane and the after pct period...sorry for the off topic guys
  7. New Member
    Buddy20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    I just wanted to use it to keep me feeling good in between cycles and keep my test levels up
  8. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    76960

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy20 View Post
    I just wanted to use it to keep me feeling good in between cycles and keep my test levels up
    Dermacrine, androhard or transderm could be effective as a bridge. Need more blood work to show this though.

    Just use natty test boosters in the meantime. We're having a sale at PP right now, take a look
    Celtic Labs Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proviron?!?
    By MattRoeske in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 12:09 PM
  2. Proviron for TPC
    By thelix in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. Proviron.
    By Imeniaan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Proviron RX?
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:33 PM
  5. Proviron or No Proviron
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in