Quick blast of HCG on cycle?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i am 8 weeks into a 11 week t-prop cycle injecting 100ml EOD. I have noticed a fair bit of testicular atrophy in the past week or so. I have 2000iu of hcg and haven't ran any on cycle (I know in future cycles i will). Would it be worthwhile to inject 2 x 500iu hcg a week for the next 2 weeks or a waste of money? My cycle isn't particularly harsh or heavy so I was wondering whether a short dose of HCG would help with the atrophy somewhat. I know it has to be clear from my system about a week before pct commences so if i do this I have to do it now. All opinions welcome.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i would use it. I would save 500iu for the 1st wk of PCT tho, use it with your SERM. You dont really have much but it will help a bit.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't counting on needing it for such a mild cycle but I got it cheap and thought it wouldn't hurt to utilize it. Why would you use it in pct as everything I have read says not to?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do 3 injections in the last of bit of your cycle then day 1 of pct do the last blast. if your worried about ball size clomid at 100/50/50/25 and introduce DAA in your pct as well never had anyone ever complain about small nuts.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
What about hcg having to clear the system before pct commences? Aren't you essentially introducing an estrogen whilst on a SERM? Doesn't seem right