IGF xtreme pct?
- 08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
- 08-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Googled it just now. Hadn't heard of it. Tried to pull supp facts, but couldn't. Post those and you'll likely get a better response (at least from me, so I know what it is).Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
08-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Never heard of it either. If it's just an IGF supp, like Applied Neutricuticals IGF-2 then you don't need a pct for it. But you should of known this before you started taking it
08-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Thx guys, that was my problem too. Not much info on it, and I never said I already started taking it, lol! But thx for the concern! I don't remember anyone else ever taking a pct with any other igf products but just wanted to check.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vitaminstore3 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 29Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:03 PM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By nelix in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2007, 07:42 PM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM