Questions about the Serms I have.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have obtained some liquid SERMS for my rat but wont be using them for a couple months and was wondering if the shelf life is okay for awhile. I have read some peoples stuff fallig out of suspention. I have Nolva and Torem from a legit company that i have used before but the longest i stored them was a total of 6 weeks i will be holding onto these for 3 months.

Also I hear Torem can fall out of suspention faster because its more milky.

How does Torem hold up against a tren product compared to CLomid?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I think it can last for like a year, 3 months should be no problamo.

EDIT: Ha, my post was posted at 4:20, smoke up boys.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if one were to do an andromass/tren x cycle would you still do torem over clomid?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I'd run Torem, to me its the best, better than Nolva and Clomid, less hepatoxic, better on lipids. Also Clomid ****s with my vision (as it does alot of people), and Torem doesn't make you feel like an emotional girl.

Overall it's been proven in plenty of studies and i've seen plenty of bloodwork to know it's the best.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thanks, the cycle i am planning consists of andromass and low dose tren xtreme. thanks for your input! I will save the rest of my nolva and my clomid for D-Zine.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
thanks, the cycle i am planning consists of andromass and low dose tren xtreme. thanks for your input! I will save the rest of my nolva and my clomid for D-Zine.
No problem my man, take it easy and love those gains.

-Meatus