Please review my SD (Beastdrol) PCT

Sluice

Awards
I ak seeking help in making sure my PCT is top notch before I start my first SD dosage.

Cycle will be as follow: Beastdrol 10/20/20

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (note: I have Nolvadex in liquid form so I can tamper the dosage in any way possible...) would something like 40/30/20/10 be better?
PES Erase 2/3/2/1 (I am currently unsure of this dosage. Any recommendation appreciated!)
Biotivia BioForge v3 (natural tes booster to try to recuperated ASAP)
Cycle Assist (which will also be used in the pre-cycle and cycle)
Controlled Lab GlycerGrow (GMS)
Controlled Lab Green Magnitude (Creatine)
Controlled Lab White Flood (Nitric Oxide)

What would be the best Erase dosage? Do I have to tamper it up and/or down?
When should I start my Erase? Day 1 of PCT?
When should I start BioForge? Day 1 of PCT?
Will this PCT help me safely(& quickly) recover from my first SD cycle?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ak seeking help in making sure my PCT is top notch before I start my first SD dosage.

Cycle will be as follow: Beastdrol 10/20/20

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (note: I have Nolvadex in liquid form so I can tamper the dosage in any way possible...) would something like 40/30/20/10 be better?
PES Erase 2/3/2/1 (I am currently unsure of this dosage. Any recommendation appreciated!)
Biotivia BioForge v3 (natural tes booster to try to recuperated ASAP)
Cycle Assist (which will also be used in the pre-cycle and cycle)
Controlled Lab GlycerGrow (GMS)
Controlled Lab Green Magnitude (Creatine)
Controlled Lab White Flood (Nitric Oxide)

What would be the best Erase dosage? Do I have to tamper it up and/or down?
When should I start my Erase? Day 1 of PCT?
When should I start BioForge? Day 1 of PCT?
Will this PCT help me safely(& quickly) recover from my first SD cycle?
Nolva dosing looks fine. I've seen plenty of people go 40/40/20/20 and be fine, but you could taper it a bit if you wanted.

With the Erase, I wouldn't go up and back down. Have you ever used Erase before? Some people can work up to 3 caps and others only need 1 and anything more would be too much. Start off with 1 cap and work up (that's what I'd do) and pay attention to how your body is reacting.

If you're wanting to get up and going as fast as possible after, I'd start the Bioforge at the beginning of your PCT. You could wait a bit, and I would, with the Erase, since you'll be running a SERM anyway.

I'm not an experienced compound user, so others will come along and give you more advice on your PCT, but for the most part that should cover it. Make sure you're also running your omegas on and after cycle, too - fish or krill oil.

Sluice

Awards
Nolva dosing looks fine. I've seen plenty of people go 40/40/20/20 and be fine, but you could taper it a bit if you wanted.

With the Erase, I wouldn't go up and back down. Have you ever used Erase before? Some people can work up to 3 caps and others only need 1 and anything more would be too much. Start off with 1 cap and work up (that's what I'd do) and pay attention to how your body is reacting.

If you're wanting to get up and going as fast as possible after, I'd start the Bioforge at the beginning of your PCT. You could wait a bit, and I would, with the Erase, since you'll be running a SERM anyway.

I'm not an experienced compound user, so others will come along and give you more advice on your PCT, but for the most part that should cover it. Make sure you're also running your omegas on and after cycle, too - fish or krill oil.
Thanks for the quick response! No I have never used Erase before (Never used Nolva or any AAS for that matter), so I want be as safe as possible.

So you suggest for Erase that I start at 1 and make my way up to 2 but not to tamper off of it?
When do you suggest I should start Erase? and how long?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The only reason to taper your AI (erase) up is to find a good level for you. I tried it before and my joints started aching so I had to take the dose down a bit. Ive run SD twice now and I have to say that it's always good to have some quality anti inflammatory like fish oil and some joint supps.. NTBM offers both the forged line for joint and liver support and RLS has Krill TS which contains plenty of omega fatty acids

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response! No I have never used Erase before (Never used Nolva or any AAS for that matter), so I want be as safe as possible.

So you suggest for Erase that I start at 1 and make my way up to 2 but not to tamper off of it?
When do you suggest I should start Erase? and how long?
You're welcome.

I would taper off of it, but what I was trying to say (admittedly, I wasn't as clear as I should have been) is that there's no need to pyramid up and down. Find a dose that works well for you and then slowly taper down. You want your Erase usage to look like \ and not /\.

As far as when to start it; I would think near week 3 or so, but like I said, this isn't an area I'm as well versed in.

Sluice

Awards
The only reason to taper your AI (erase) up is to find a good level for you. I tried it before and my joints started aching so I had to take the dose down a bit. Ive run SD twice now and I have to say that it's always good to have some quality anti inflammatory like fish oil and some joint supps.. NTBM offers both the forged line for joint and liver support and RLS has Krill TS which contains plenty of omega fatty acids
Thanks for the headsup. I'm already taking 2tbs of fish oil in the evening and 3tbs of flaxseed in the morning. Omega 3 are on my priority list (especially with a SD cycle)

MidwestBeast, I will start at 1 erase per day and quickly readjust after a couple of days to 2 if needed.
And you suggest that I do 2 weeks of ONLY Nolva and BioForge and then add in the Erase at the end of the 2nd week/start of 3rd week..correct?

Anyhow else have suggestion on when to start and how to dose my PES Erase during my PCT? = )

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the headsup. I'm already taking 2tbs of fish oil in the evening and 3tbs of flaxseed in the morning. Omega 3 are on my priority list (especially with a SD cycle)

MidwestBeast, I will start at 1 erase per day and quickly readjust after a couple of days to 2 if needed.
And you suggest that I do 2 weeks of ONLY Nolva and BioForge and then add in the Erase at the end of the 2nd week/start of 3rd week..correct?

Anyhow else have suggestion on when to start and how to dose my PES Erase during my PCT? = )
Glad you have your omegas covered.

And yeah, that's what I was suggesting, because Erase is pretty powerful and you don't want to straight up crush your estrogen when you're coming off; just maintain it. And since you have the SERM in play already, that's what I think. However, like I said, I'm not a cycle guy so I don't have all the experience that others do lol, so you may still want a second opinion. I know some people try to go with a natty t-booster and add Erase in with it for an OTC only PCT (which isn't ideal, but for a milder compound, it can work) - so like I said, it's pretty strong just on its own.

Sluice

Awards
Ok, I'm strongly debating on if I should include the Erase in my PCT or not.

So PCT would only be:
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
BioForge @ max dose (4caps per day)

I don't want delayed gyno.... And I'm afraid the erase would me too much.

Any opinions on that? Would nolva with a test booster(BioForge) be enough or should I include Erase as originally planned?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I don't want delayed gyno.... And I'm afraid the erase would me too much.
One thing a lot of people do to reduce the risk of delayed gyno is to introduce the AI near the end of PCT, around weeks 3 or 4 instead of running it from the beginning.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The forged joint repair + Krill oil has been working damn good for me! Both solid products. Can't forget about the Skeletal Balm either

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing a lot of people do to reduce the risk of delayed gyno is to introduce the AI near the end of PCT, around weeks 3 or 4 instead of running it from the beginning.
This is why you always taper off an AI. I use Forma Stanzol in PCT and I ALWAYS taper off. Weeks 1 & 2 are 10 pumps/day, Week 3 is 6 pumps/day, Week 4 is 4 pumps/day.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's actually a really good idea to inversely run your AI and SERM together. Meaning that as you taper off the dosage of the SERM you being to taper up the AI.

For example:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Erase: 1/2/3/being tapering off in 4th week/

Sluice

Awards
It's actually a really good idea to inversely run your AI and SERM together. Meaning that as you taper off the dosage of the SERM you being to taper up the AI.

For example:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Erase: 1/2/3/being tapering off in 4th week/
Interesting idea...
So Erase dosage would look somewhat like 0/0/1/2/3/2/1/0

Erase seems a bit hard to tamper up or down since max dose is 3 caps per day and for some this is too much.

Anyway keep coming up with the suggestions. I'm waiting until I'm 100% confident with my PCT and cycle before starting.