Help with lactating nips

mckinnon14

Awards
I'm currently 6 weeks out of a dmz 13 prohormone cycle. I went from 250 to 265 (about 5 of bf) and have seen more gains towards the end of my pct and am currently 270. I did a lot of research on the correct way to run a pct and all experts claim that aa SERM is a must but didn't feel comfortable buying a research serm from a shady site. I asked around and was told that a-hd (arimedex) by bpi was the best alternative so I gave it a shot. I stacked it with a knock off pct called pct 350 by double dragon and a50 by bpi. I have a few days left of the ahd with which I've been doubling the dose for the past 2 weeks. If I squeeze my nips hard a minute amount of liquid comes out. I'm experiencing no tenderness or pain and see no visible disformaties. I'm a college football player and bench over 4 and squat over 6. This is my first prohormone cycle but I have messed with test boosters before. I am 21 years old so hopefully age is not a factor. Should I be worried about this slight lactation?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you already started this same thread a couple days ago

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I did a lot of research on the correct way to run a pct and all experts claim that aa SERM is a must but didn't feel comfortable buying a research serm from a shady site.
Not good. 13 DMZ contains 2 PHs (Superdrol and Max LMG I think) so 6 weeks of use would definitely need a SERM

Should I be worried about this slight lactation?
If this is something that has only happened since the 13 DMZ then I would be. From memory I think Max LMG used to raise prolactin levels so this is probably the cause.