Reversing Gyno in PCT

S.K

Awards
Im in my 2 week of pct.
I am using TRS+Torem, but it seems that my gyno isnt clearing up, and that it might actually be getting worse.
I was wondering if I could throw in Letrozole for 3 weeks at 2.5mg ED and was wondering if that would clear it up.

Other Supplement's Being Taken:
LG Postal
LG Anadrolic State GT(Pre-WO)
LG Science's Ghenerate(6 sprays Pre-Wo, 6 Sprays Pre-Bed)
MHP IGF-1
Creatine
Protein
BCAA
Orange Triad
Organ Shield
Liv.52(OTC Vitamin Shoppe Version)

Please Help... Like it's pretty bad and I don't feel like having a decent look body with huge puffy pepperoni nipples lol

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
do you actually have a lump? im at the end of my gyno reversal using letro, the lumps are gone but my nips are still a little puffy, im hoping with more weight loss they'll shrink. but the lumps are gone so im happy.

if you did throw in letro youd have to taper up and taper down then run 2 wks of nolva at 20mg wk1 and 10mg wk2. so really youd almost be doing 2 pct's

S.K

Awards
I have a pretty decent size lump and it hurts like hell even if I give someone a hug. I was thinkin of staking letro/nolva with USPlabs Asteroid Stack+Pink Magic.
That would finish off my post cycle, and then be completely done using any sort of test booster supplement's/Hormonal/aas for 6 months minimum to give my body the long needed rest, and to clean my receptor's completely.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what did your cycle look like?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the letro *should* help but theres no telling exactly what you ll need to clear it up. 2.5 is a lot

S.K

Awards
Just out of curiosity what did your cycle look like?
Very harsh oral's.
Really stupid for me to have stacked one of the oral's with the two other's.
Back pump's from week one :/ lol
I finally stopped getting them!

But with letro I was going to dose 2.5 the first 2 day's then taper down to 1.25 for just two weeks...
Not sure about the nolva though even though i know it would help but I don't feel like damaging my liver anymore because I already know it hates me with a burning passion lol

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
dont run nolva and letro at the same time....letro will get rid of the gyno, and the nolva is to balance your hormones back out and keep the gyno away. you MUST taper up and taper down in the same fashion with the letro. Run the letro untill the lump is gone and then continue for one more week, after that start to taper down over another week, and on the last day start the nolva at 20mgs for 1wk then 10mgs for 1wk.

S.K

Awards
Thank's beast bean I really appreciate the advice.
Would it be smart to run Erase/Adamantium/Titanium along with it?