PCT after 3 week EPG Dianavar cycle

PUNISHER_1

Awards
Just completed a three week cycle of Dianavar. Interesting thing about this Superdrol clone is that it comes in 15mg capsules. So I ran it three weeks at 15mg / 30mg / 30mg. I know that that's kinda heavy for Superdrol, but I wanted to make sure I got the most out of it. I started my PCT today. This is what I'm running:

Liquid Tamox (nolva) 40 /40 / 20 / 20
PES Erase
Cycle Assist
Rage A-mass (natty test booster)
Sci-Fit Kre Alkalyn

Does everything look like its in order? Any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance and any questions you have about my cycle, feel free to ask!

dannyn2007

Awards
looks like how i would run it. too bad the superdrol are 15mg caps. but looks good. how were your gains? weight/strenght?

PUNISHER_1

Awards
Was funny man because the first week I noticed immediate strength increases. During the second week it seemed to taper off, even though I had upped the dose. Then the third week it really kicked up a notch, putting me at strength levels I've never seen before. Not superhuman stuff, but for me, it was a big deal. I think I may have experienced a lull during the second week because of my diet and sleep being messed with. (I'm in Iraq.) But all in all, I was impressed. I'll wait at least two months before running it again. Now I'm just wondering how much of the gains I'll keep.

dannyn2007

Awards
superdrol gains are one of the hardest ones to keep. or i mean keep all of it. ive been wanting to buy some epg products but there isnt much reviews. im glad you posted this. now im leaning towards stocking up on some

PUNISHER_1

Awards
No problem! I'll post back in a few weeks and let you know how my progress has been. I really hope that I can manage to keep the gains I've made!

dannyn2007

Awards
awseome! looking forward to see how weight/strenght stay the same or not

PUNISHER_1

Awards
Well, I've completed the PCT. I've kept my strength / size gains and I've actually continued to get stronger! Pretty amazing what a proper PCT and a good planned cycle can do!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it.....the only thing I would do next time is add some DAA....you can get it dirt cheap at the NTBM store

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
DAA has been shown to boost your test levels. And at least for me it helps me with my strength too. And it's a cheap addition. I would never run a PCT without it.
Good to know, thanks!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DAA has been shown to boost your test levels. And at least for me it helps me with my strength too. And it's a cheap addition. I would never run a PCT without it.
I agree DAA would be a good addition.