epi cycle

atlmiamifan

Awards
whats up anabolic minds?? Im about to be 23. I have been cutting and am happy with results so far(~10/11%bf) but I have always wanted to try a cycle. Epi is recommended for begineers and cutting so thats what ill be doing.
I have my diet and workout schedule right. I am not working right now so you bet your ass ill be in the gym everyday!!!
I havent decided how im gonna run it. I was thinking 30/30/40/40.
I just ordered the IBE epi and nolva, now Im taking care of the rest.
So far I have
AI cycle support
taurine
DAA
reduce xt
already have mutis, fishoil etc...anything that im missing, or that would help?

also if you guys could help me with the dosing for pct. I have searched but every thread it seems says something different. THANKS!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you are all set. I would dose:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Use the cycle support starting 10 days pre cycle until it runs out.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would just do 40/40/40/40 for the epi. Anything else is a waste of time. As far as PCT goes. It looks okay. From all the research I've done I prefer clomid...but that's just me. Nolva will work fine. If you start feeling shutdown at all during your cycle you can use HCGenerate while on...or in PCT. Nutra has it for a great price.

You also might want to get some sort of an AI like triazole or erase.

atlmiamifan

Awards
I would just do 40/40/40/40 for the epi. Anything else is a waste of time. As far as PCT goes. It looks okay. From all the research I've done I prefer clomid...but that's just me. Nolva will work fine. If you start feeling shutdown at all during your cycle you can use HCGenerate while on...or in PCT. Nutra has it for a great price.

You also might want to get some sort of an AI like triazole or erase.
wow thanks for the help guys! I think I am gonna just run it 40 throughout now...
I am confused a little about reduce xt and an AI though, so erase would replace the reduce xt right??
edit: I ordered 2 bottles of erase anyway I figure i got a while to decide what im gonna use, and I have read good things.

Also I was wondering about the use of supps while on cycle. Do you guys get off the creatine, bcaas, caffeine etc?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for the help guys! I think I am gonna just run it 40 throughout now...
I am confused a little about reduce xt and an AI though, so erase would replace the reduce xt right??
edit: I ordered 2 bottles of erase anyway I figure i got a while to decide what im gonna use, and I have read good things.

Also I was wondering about the use of supps while on cycle. Do you guys get off the creatine, bcaas, caffeine etc?
yeah man....use everything you would normally use on cycle. As far as erase goes you probably only needed one bottle...but w/e you can save one for later. And yes that replaces the reduce xt.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is known to lower Estrogen, so I would be very sparing and run maybe a half dose of Erase or AI if at all. The idea is to control estrogen, and not crush it. I've done a couple Epi cycles and never with a dedicated AI. Running a moderate to light dose is not a bad idea though

atlmiamifan

Awards
ok guys Im closing in on the end here...this has been an awesome experience so far my lifts are up, bf is down, beast mode in the gym and I look the best I ever have. also I havent really encountered much sides, no signs gyno, no shrinkage in the boys.
but I have heard and read different things about pct im just going crazy, and im more nervous about pct than I was starting the cycle because I dont wanna mess it up./
i will be running nolva 20/20/10/10 for sure
I have erase, reduce xt and DAA also on me...

what should I run with the DAA??
I have enough time until pct so i could place an order if necessary. thanks guys

edit: I just had a crazy thought. I see ppl running 6 week cycles on here, do you guys think I would benefit from another week of epi?? stopping at 5

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you feel comfortable doing 6 weeks by all means do so. I would never do an oral cycle longer than 6 weeks.

I still stand by my recommendation for clomid. But if you want to run Nolva go ahead. Don't go crazy over PCT. Just pick a SERM and whatever else. You will recover either way.

You can stack DAA with any test booster that doesn't already have it. I say go with HCGenerate.

poochoowanbig

Awards
Im also running a epi cycle,so far its going great. I have nolva i was just wondering,when should i start taking it? the last week,last few days or immediatley after?

atlmiamifan

Awards
Looks like you are all set. I would dose:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Use the cycle support starting 10 days pre cycle until it runs out.
I am ending at 5 weeks. and will start with this dose, plus hcgenerate at the recommended dose on bottle...would that be right?
would erase be overkill and unnecessary?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am ending at 5 weeks. and will start with this dose, plus hcgenerate at the recommended dose on bottle...would that be right?
would erase be overkill and unnecessary?
Nah man that would look fine. Erase will help control the estrogen increase you'll see from the rise in your test.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
And just as a heads up.....there will be a limited run of epi strong....an awesome epi clone that is dosed at 15mg pills instead of 10mg like most clones

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
and ill start that week 3 once i take the nolva dose down correct??
You can start it with your nolva......run them inversely. So as you're tapering off you're nolva....you're tapering up on the erase

atlmiamifan

Awards
I am a week into pct and ****ed up my back bad guys. i went to the dr today and i have a possible slipped disc in my back. Cant workout until then at least i am in so much pain it hurts to take a deep breath. I will be eating tons of protein to try to keep some gains, I am so pissed right now.
I will go back in a week if no change after meds....this is my question. my dr prescribed hydrocodone, prednisone, and methocarbamol(muscle relaxer). are these going to seriously mess up my liver!? you can see my pct above. pls some help??