question about estrogen rebound

B

beedo

Awards
I did a 10 week cycle of test\deca 500mg test 300mg decade and all went well and picked up some decent strenght and size and I have held on to about 15lbs of the 25 I put on so im happy. I waited two weeks after last injecting of test and started pct of nolvs at 50/50/25/25 and all seemed ok and I felt good but the last two weeks I have taken nothing but animal package, fish oil, and tribulus and I think im fcked up, hard time getting an erection, been kinda tired, and haven't had morning wood in a week. All wss great after cycle and while i was taking nolva but now im not sure what to do. I can get hcg but its 200.00 and that's freaking expensive but im not sure what I need yo do to get my nads working right again. I have a ton of nolva left and not sure if I should do my pct again, wife is getting really depressed thinking I am having an affair or something cause I have no sex drive lol. Anyway any help is appreciated, don't wanna go to dr and have to admit I was on gear but I gotta get this straightened out.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
try some daa for 3-4 weeks, my buddy started workin again after a week and a half. if it doesnt work, maybe try another clomid cycle

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you should of been taking aromasin during your cycle to suppress estrogen ..and pct with aromasin and clomid.

try the DAA like phatmike suggested if it doesnt work then do a cycle of clomid dose 100mgs day 1-4 then dose 50mgs for the rest of the cycle.

Clomid is universally accepted as THE testosterone recovery tool. It blocks estrogen from the HPTA and stimulates the production of GNRH then initiates the production of LH, which in turn signals the testis (if not atrophied) to produce testosterone.

B

beedo

Awards
I didn't run anything during the cycle to combat estrogen but I took nolva because I believed from what I read that clomid and nolva did pretty much the same thing and nolva wasn't as harsh on the system. I am pretty sure I can get clomid (pharmaceutical) if not ill get some from the ug labs online. Thanks for the replys guys and I did run by the vitamin shoppe and puck up some DAA and im praying it will give me a kick start. I do have about 50 tabs of nolva left and should I start taking it again for a couple of weeks while im taking DAA to get my nads going again? I really am stressing lol. I ran a sustanon cycle last summer and took dimm during and ug lab lab nolva pct and didn't have any problems so I am thinking the deca was a bad idea this time, teach me to listen to a friend! Thanks again guys and all this is on my phone so sorry for the previous reply that made no sends at all

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
serms dont suppress estrogen..

SERM's (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) : These block certain estrogen receptors, depending on the drug,AND DOESNT ACTUALLY LOWER ESTROGEN IN THE BLOOD. Estrogen is left to circulate with nowhere to go. Because of this, SERMS have a posotive effect on cholesterol levels. They have a negative effect on IGF-1, so if bulking, only take them if totally necessary. They are good at blocking gyno, and are commonly used while cycling and in PCT

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) : Nolvadex is a SERM. It selectively binds to certain estrogen receptors, effectively blocking the estrogen and stopping unwanted sides such as gyno. IT DOES NOT LOWER ESTROGEN LEVELS IN THE BLOOD, it only blocks it from binding to certain receptors. It also helps your blood fat levels. It does not suppress LH, blocks desired estro receptors and helps stop HCG from desensitizing your testicles to natural LH.

SERM's, by definition, compete for the space that Estrogen binds to. This receptor is then full and cannot accept the estrogen and therefore cannot produce the effects of estrogen

B

beedo

Awards
I understand it doesn't lower the estrogen in ny blood and serms attach to the receptor that estrogen binds too. I assumed after 4 weeks of pct and nat test booster my body would be producing test. On its own again and it would be able to keep the estrogen in check but since im having these issues after my pct I am also assuming im not back to normal and my nads aren't producing and I am going into estrogen rebound. I just want my boys to come back online and Soon! I think I have read most of the damn web trying to figure out what's going on but there is so much info I really don't know what to believe. Ill keep reading and thanks again

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
gets some DAA and have some clomid on hand.. clomid brings the boys back better then nolva.. clomid had my balls back in 7-10 days..nolva always seems longer 14-16 days... but thats just for me.. it differs for people. good luck bro.

B

beedo

Awards
Hey man thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I got the DAA and took the recommended serving of 3g so I am hoping for some results in a week or so. Ill get the clomid next week when my buddy is working

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I would just add for your own info that your pct should have been longer than 4 weeks with that cycle. Also that clomid is less harsh than nolva, and if you didn't make sure next time you stop the deca 2 weeks before the test.

B

beedo

Awards
Should I run the nolva and daa for a couple more weeks then? I am thinking I should but wouldn't mind advice either. I didrun the test two weeks longer after the last shot of deca and thought. 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 would be enough bit looks like I was wrong. I was thinking my pct was pretty good cause I kept almost all my strenght and had actually got stronger on pct but now im wondering bout the boys, my ass is getting lethargic and sluggish. Thanks duke!

B

beedo

Awards
Well an update, I started taking the daa and nolva again and hoping to see some results. Today my balls are hurting and they did shrink up pretty bad so maybe its a slight sign they are coming back to life. I hope so, the strenght gains I made on cycle are starting to dwindle down some, still stronger than I was. I sure do miss the pumps I got on cycle!

EDIT: Again......My balls werent hurting because they were coming back online, they were ****ing hurting because I was passing a freaking kidney stone last night. UGH, I felt like pure ****