Need Beginner PCT HELP PLEASE!

JabbinJoe

Awards
About 3 weeks ago my brother and I recently started Halotest-25.

We are 27 years of age and have found many posts stating that Nolva & Clomid (liquid) would be the best method for starting your PCT cycle. We had planned to use Nolvadex and Clomid originally after doing thorough research, but now we are just convinced that the easier and less side-effects, the better. Pills are preferred to liquid (actual PCT's, not SERMs ).

We are skeptical of the side effects and were looking for the easiest and most effective way to keep our gains and stay healthy. We work 5 days a week and sneaking Clomid to work and extracting it through a syringe doesn't sound like the smartest idea.

Our original cycle looked like this:
Halotest-25 : 50/50/75/75
Cycle Assist: 4 Pills in the Morning, 4 at night; Every Day for 4 weeks

We've heard of revolution as a PCT, and many others. We are looking for the most effective, healthy way to keep our gains without getting gyno or anything like that.

Please, my brother and I are only here for advice in order to do this the right way, please take a second and give us your advice. Again, this is our first cycle. We have done thorough research but we just want to make sure that what we're doing is correct in order to do the same thing on our next cycle.

If you do recommend something, please give us your recommendations on dosage for the product (for beginners) as well.

Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run nolva at 20/20/10/10 (20mg/day each day for weeks 1 and 2, 10mg/day each day for weeks 3 and 4). Run your support supplements through PCT, as well. Jump on a natural testosterone booster during the PCT, too.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Run nolva at 20/20/10/10 (20mg/day each day for weeks 1 and 2, 10mg/day each day for weeks 3 and 4). Run your support supplements through PCT, as well. Jump on a natural testosterone booster during the PCT, too.
Ya what he said

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you run nolva at 40/40/20/20.. make sure you get a 60ml bottle.. also having to worry about taking it at work ..nope.. just take it in the morning before you go to work. nolva is toxic to the liver so make sure your taking some milk thistle with it or some type of liver support supplement. you can use the cycle assist with it but i dont because cycle assist is expensive and used for on-cycle side...no more cycle no more sides so save it for another cycle and just pick up some MT or some liv52. you can get milk thistle 1000mg at walmart for $7 on-line and it ships to your house for free..or look for it in store dont know if its the same price it varies. real pharm grade "nolvadex" has more stuff done to it that makes it more potent..so you can dose it at 20/20/10/10.you can get it but most sites i see that sell it are overseas and theres a chance it can get seized by customs.. research chem "nolva" has the same active ingredient as real "nolvadex" which is tamoxifen citrate but doesnt have all the other stuff so it makes it less potent but it works you just have to dose it around 30 % more.