Please critique PCT after SD/EPI bridge

Pezz

Awards
Im in the last week of my SD/EPI bridge. Im looking for critiques for my PCT please.

Dosing on cycle was:
SD 15/30/30/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

My proposed PCT:
Torem (mg) 120/60/60/30
Adamantium (3G DAA scoop) 1/1/1/1
Erase (capsules) 1/1/3/3/3/2/1
Creatine (grams) 5/5/5/5/5/5
Cycle support (capsules) 6/6/6/6

Please share your thoughts if you'd like.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Im in the last week of my SD/EPI bridge. Im looking for critiques for my PCT please.

Dosing on cycle was:
SD 15/30/30/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

My proposed PCT:
Torem (mg) 120/60/60/30
Adamantium (3G DAA scoop) 1/1/1/1
Erase (capsules) 1/1/3/3/3/2/1
Creatine (grams) 5/5/5/5/5/5
Cycle support (capsules) 6/6/6/6

Please share your thoughts if you'd like.
Maybe throw in some liver assist xt or Cycle Assist on cycle. Or just move the C support to on-cycle.

Pezz

Awards
Sorry for not clarifying. I used the cycle assist throughout the cycle along with other ancilaries.

So as far as PCT dosing and protocol, everything appears to be on track? Ill take confirmation posts as well as critiques. Thanks.

What about switching out the Torem for Tamoxifen Citrate?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not clarifying. I used the cycle assist throughout the cycle along with other ancilaries.

So as far as PCT dosing and protocol, everything appears to be on track? Ill take confirmation posts as well as critiques. Thanks.

What about switching out the Torem for Tamoxifen Citrate?
Yeah, you got it. Torem or tamoxifen will work. I still highly suggest liver assist and a test booster in pct ;)

Pezz

Awards
Yeah, you got it. Torem or tamoxifen will work. I still highly suggest liver assist and a test booster in pct ;)
Thanks for the reply. Im confused though, I am using a liver support supplement (cycle assist) and a test booster (the DAA in the Adamantium).