Review my PCT For Test-E\Deca Cycle PLEASE HELP!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

Review my PCT For Test-E\Deca Cycle PLEASE HELP!

I'm running a cycle of Test-E\Deca @ 12 weeks of Test-E 500mgs @ 10 weeks of Deca 300mgs

I plan on using Liquidex E3D during the cycle to prevent gyno

Week 1-10: Test-E 500mgs\Deca 300mgs\ .25 Liquidex E3D
    Week 11-12: Test-E 500 mgs\ .25 mg of Liquidex E3D
    Week 13-14: 1500iu HCG for a total of 5 shots
    Week 15-19: Clomid 50\50\20\20 & Nolva 40\40\20\20

Can anyone help adjust anything missing here? Also do you suggest Liquidex E3D during cycle or is it better to just leave it out and include it PCT? I've also read that Nolva might not be a good idea for Deca.

Again I'd appreciate any adjustments before I start my cycle.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

bump
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

Cycle History?
    I see you have...3 posts...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

Cycle History?
    I see you have...3 posts...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

First cycle
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

You should really only choose one compound to run your first cycle.
    I would suggest, as would the huge majority of knowledgeable individuals, a long ester testosterone only cycle.

ex:
    1-10 500mg Test E (2 injections a week, mon/thurs)
    1-12 AI such as aromasin
    12-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    12-16 Nolva 20/20/20/20

You could include HCG starting week 2 up until pct (not through) at 250iu 2xweek. Some people will suggest this. Others will not. It's sort of preference and experience on how your body responds to the test. Also, some people will suggest experimenting with an oral kickstart, but I would advise against this since this is your first cycle and the test should be more than enough.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

Quote Originally Posted by WerdUp View Post
    You should really only choose one compound to run your first cycle.
    I would suggest, as would the huge majority of knowledgeable individuals, a long ester testosterone only cycle.

ex:
    1-10 500mg Test E (2 injections a week, mon/thurs)
    1-12 AI such as aromasin
    12-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    12-16 Nolva 20/20/20/20

You could include HCG starting week 2 up until pct (not through) at 250iu 2xweek. Some people will suggest this. Others will not. It's sort of preference and experience on how your body responds to the test. Also, some people will suggest experimenting with an oral kickstart, but I would advise against this since this is your first cycle and the test should be more than enough.
    Thank you so much, my question is about the HCG. I have 5 vials at 5000 IU's, I was advised on another message board to start AFTER my cycle. Is that ok? Lastly, some people tell me to start my PCT a week before my last shot of Test, this is a terrible idea right? Im supposed to start 18 days after my last shot?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

I am unsure what board you have been on, but my advice would be to stay away. Far away. 5 vials of 5000ui HCG is wayyyyy more than you will need. What they are referring to by administering hcg after your cycle is sort of like blasting your testicles back into production. I, however, don't want anything in the terms of blasting around MY testicles so I choose to do it with more preservation over the cycle. Arguably the 2x 250iu a week (mon thurs) will prevent desensitization of the leydig cells and is the way I recommend. So the answer to your question, is it okay? Maybe, I wouldn't do it that way though.
    Finally, You will start pct 2 weeks after your Test E shot. This allows the esters to clear before you start your pct.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

Quote Originally Posted by WerdUp View Post
    I am unsure what board you have been on, but my advice would be to stay away. Far away. 5 vials of 5000ui HCG is wayyyyy more than you will need. What they are referring to by administering hcg after your cycle is sort of like blasting your testicles back into production. I, however, don't want anything in the terms of blasting around MY testicles so I choose to do it with more preservation over the cycle. Arguably the 2x 250iu a week (mon thurs) will prevent desensitization of the leydig cells and is the way I recommend. So the answer to your question, is it okay? Maybe, I wouldn't do it that way though.
    Finally, You will start pct 2 weeks after your Test E shot. This allows the esters to clear before you start your pct.
    Hey, I bought the HCG 2000 IU vials, I can still withdraw 250 IU's from this correct? Please advise me on how much I need. I am gathering all my info before I start my cycle I dont care how long this takes, I'm a patient man.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

You will need a total of 5000ius hcg for a 10 week cycle. Starting the hcg week 2 and ending the week before you start your pct (dosing 250iu mon and thurs subcutaneously).

Also it is not as simple as just drawing up the test. It comes with two viles. You have to premix the solute with the solvent (should be bac. stat. water) and then draw 250iu into insulin syringes and store them in a refrigerated area until use. These should last about 30 days in the fridge.

I would advise reading up on hcg dilutions before proceeding.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca/test E cycle....start deca early maybe?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. test/deca cycle
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:26 PM
  5. help for my deca/test cycle
    By juicey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0