Pct

TBULL

Awards
Hey guys I just finished a superdrol/androhard three week cycle, I just got my cholesterol results back....331!!! scared the crap out of me..I threw the drol away and doubled up on my cycle assist and started eating cleaner than I was. So what is the best test booster out these days , i dont feel shut down due to the fact I pulsed the drol on weeks 1 & 3..anyway any suggestions will be helpful..I see alot of recovery / pct stacks but would like not to mess with my high numbers any more.. fyi my last test two months ago my # was 213

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a complete lipid profile, just curious to see your HDL etc as well. Your pre-cycle cholesterol total was high to begin with...

How long was the cycle? I recommend a low dose SERM < a must along with our TRS.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toco 8, a part of the Trs is great for cholesterol levels btw, id seriously consider adding that or the whole Trs. The best test booster out is DAA. We have it in Tcf-1, there is Testforce2 and bulk caps.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
ummm... you need more research before you do a cycle next time. you shoudl've known that mdrol will shoot your cholesterol to ****. hell, most steroids will shoot your lipids all out of whack while on-cycle. That's why fish oil and EFA's are so important. But a few weeks of bad cholesterol isn't going to kill you. no need to have thrown away the drol. Also, most people do not stack SD/MDrol with anything else since it's already rather potent by itself.

Also, you WILL need a SERM, and if you don't have one on hand and are taking it already, then you did not research jack before you started. Read some more next time.

TBULL

Awards
ummm... you need more research before you do a cycle next time. you shoudl've known that mdrol will shoot your cholesterol to ****. hell, most steroids will shoot your lipids all out of whack while on-cycle. That's why fish oil and EFA's are so important. But a few weeks of bad cholesterol isn't going to kill you. no need to have thrown away the drol. Also, most people do not stack SD/MDrol with anything else since it's already rather potent by itself.

Also, you WILL need a SERM, and if you don't have one on hand and are taking it already, then you did not research jack before you started. Read some more next time.
First of all "most people" dont do steroids, second, I see alot of crazy stacks on this site...as for me:
I have done research for years for every cycle , please dont assume I am ignorant to the effects of this. I only pulsed the sdrol on w.o. days and had andro loean for four weeks 5 days on , 2 days off. I am taking fish oil, cycle support, stinging nettle,cissus,..I have done cycles before but this is the first time the numbers were so high. I do have torem on hand , so I did research JACK before i started , but hey thanks for talking down om me like im stupid ,I hope others appriciate your insight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total cholesterol numbers mean nothing at all. Literally. you can take 2 people with cholesterol #s of 331, and a person with a total cholesterol of 150 and have one of the people with the 331 have a lower heart attack risk than the person with 150. Its all about the HDL level, the VLDL level, and triglycerides.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total cholesterol numbers mean nothing at all. Literally. you can take 2 people with cholesterol #s of 331, and a person with a total cholesterol of 150 and have one of the people with the 331 have a lower heart attack risk than the person with 150. Its all about the HDL level, the VLDL level, and triglycerides.
Yes, but on average a higher total demonstrates an imbalance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you want a serm for pct man. all levels with be back in check soon. Other guys mentioned good info above

TBULL

Awards
thanks guys , its crazy to see those #'s so high for the first time , especially at my age. Ill get a full profile from the dr. and post it and maybe we can narrow down what i need to do from there Thanks all!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to find out what your hdl is and get that up to like 60 or 70 and the rest is Ldl. I had high cholesterol levels in 2009 and into 2010 and finally got my total down to 150 and hdl to 50 something.

Stay away from fried foods, lots of sugar and refined carbs and eat more salmon. And dont stress out!