OTC PCT for Supernova (experts only)

ImTooFearless

Awards
About to start a cycle of supernova [2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol] by legal limit labs. 90 mg a day for 4 weeks. I purchased Post-Cycle by PowerLab Nutrition but after digging deeper, i don't think it will be enough.

I have no way of getting a SERM so don't even tell me to get one. I can return my Post-Cycle (PLN) if needed but i wanted to get expert opinions.

Here are the PCTs by LLL,

3-TEST-OXO: completenutrition.c0m/all_products/product_detail?object=6114]Product Detail | Complete Nutrition 3-TEST-OXO[/url]

6-ESTRO-PCT: completenutrition.c0m/all_products/product_detail?object=6117]Product Detail | Complete Nutrition 6-ESTRO-PCT[/url]

If the Post-Cycle (PLN) just needs to be stacked with something let me know what and i'll buy it. If you suggest the products listed above i will return what i have and buy those. If neither, let me know!

Feedback MUCH appreciated!

ImTooFearless

Awards
Post-Cycle by PowerLab Nutrition Ingreidents: 1 serving = 4395 mg:Tribulus Terrestris, 6-Bromodione, D-Aspartic-Acid, Eurycoma Longifolia, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Coleus Forskohlii(20%), Bioperene, Caffeine, Dandelion Root, Zinc, Magnesium, Aspertate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90mgs of SD...may want to cut that down to 30

TheSig1855

Awards
that **** is so overpriced you could find better prices on the web. and you can get a serm its incredibly easy, you're lying to yourself

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
DUUDE! DO NOOOTT! DO 90MG OF SUPERDROL UNLESS YOU HAVE ENOUGH FINANCES FOR A LIVER TRANSPLANT. And also if you have no way of getting a s.e.r.m dont do the cycle pointless u wont hold onto **** most likely and are another under aged kid who shouldnt use Ds's anyways.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
What's with all these posts about superdrol from companies dosing it at ridiculous high levels? I swear, it's a conspiracy by the feds to get it banned... pay shell companies to dose it super high so there can be some cases of liver failure and thus a reason to get it banned.

All these companies I've never heard of marketing ridiculously high doses of superdrol way overpriced, and in some cases having these products find their way into 18yo's hands for "free." Howcome I've never heard of CEL Mdrol gotten for "free," or Transform SD gotten for "free?"

//end rant

Seriously dude, research what you're taking, 90mg of superdrol is probably more than Ronnie Coleman would be taking if he did a cycle of SD.

You can risk taking a 10/20/20 cycle of sdrol (dunno how you'll dose that with the stuff you have) without a SERM, some people (usually genetic freaks) have done it w/o a SERM, but the thing is, IF you have issues, an OTC PCT supp will NOT help, and you'll end up losing ALL your gains, being shutdown, ball shrinkage, boob growth, and possibly even lactation. This is all in addition to the limp **** you'll most likely get even with a SERM. So good luck with that.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
If you really weigh 155lbs. do you really need to be taking steroids? Seems like you should just try to train hard and eat right for a few years and get a good solid foundation. And like some of the other guys said at 90mg of super that will probably be the one and only cycle you ever do.

ImTooFearless

Awards
Oh well this is my younger brother's account. I'm a senior, 5'10, 201 lbs.
Bench:335
Squat: 575
Clean: 315

How would i get my hands on a serm without getting caught?

(Now 30mg a day, misread label)

TorqueGTR04

Awards
A senior in high school??? Please...do not take Superdrol. At your age all you're looking at doing is shutting down the rest of your development.

Also, OTC pct is not the route you want to go if you can help it. Just check out some research chems on google - tamoxifen, clomid, toremifene, etc...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, he's GOING to use the SD, so we might as well help him make it safe. You remember when you were that young, it just is NOT possible to dissuade them from doing what they want to do, which is okay. You have to make mistakes to learn from them.

That being said, running 90mg (when most people TOP OUT at 30mg) for 4 weeks (when most people run it for 3 weeks) WILL HURT YOU! Most people, after a 10-20-20 or 10-20-30 cycle have horribly ****ed up liver values, bilirubin, ldl/hdl, etc. SO, just run it like that: 10-20-20 (possibly 30). Make sure you do a Complete Blood Panel before the cycle, so that you can make sure you're healthy enough to even DO a cycle, and it will give you something to compare your post-cycle blood-work against. Hell, do a blood test 1 to 1.5 weeks into the cycle, and you'll already see your liver values trashed.

I do agree with the others that if you really are in High School, you should probably not mess with this stuff. Just my take on things.

As far as SERMs, they are legal to buy and possess. Just not legal for human consumption. That being said, it is really hard to find a decent source for SERMs, so I'd buy from multiple sources and have them all on hand before starting the cycle (and yes, that is exactly what I do, but then again, I don't want boobs, so I pay the money to ensure they don't show up). Best of luck to you. I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling you're going to need it.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Kids always wanting to get that quick fix these days jumping to Designer steroids at 18 yrs old isnt smart.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh well this is my younger brother's account. I'm a senior, 5'10, 201 lbs.
Bench:335
Squat: 575
Clean: 315

How would i get my hands on a serm without getting caught?

(Now 30mg a day, misread label)
Those lifts at your age and weight are impressive, why not see how far you can go naturally?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
SERM AND SUPPORT SUPS ALWAYS..OTC PTC..NEVER !!!

AND 90MGS OF SD IS DEATH..CALM DOWN KILLER !!! 30 MGS IS PLENTY.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT DONT TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH AND SCREW THEM SELVES UP IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY ARE STUFF GETS BANNED..DONT ABUSE IT !

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you search online and look hard enough you ll find a SERM and wont get caught getting it.

if you take 30mg of SD for 4wks you will need one, nothing else is going to get you back to normal, nothing.

Find a serm, its not that tough

ImTooFearless

Awards
if you search online and look hard enough you ll find a SERM and wont get caught getting it.

if you take 30mg of SD for 4wks you will need one, nothing else is going to get you back to normal, nothing.

Find a serm, its not that tough
Did some more research and decided that i'm going to run Toremifene for my SERM.

Can someone tell me the proper dosage after being on a 30mg per day Superdrol cycle for 4 weeks? I don't want my $, gains, and health go down the s****** by not dosing correctly.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you caught your mistake about the 90mg...

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Did some more research and decided that i'm going to run Toremifene for my SERM.

Can someone tell me the proper dosage after being on a 30mg per day Superdrol cycle for 4 weeks? I don't want my $, gains, and health go down the s****** by not dosing correctly.

Toremifene:
Pros: Much less toxic.
Con's: $$$$$expensive$$$$$
Popular Dosages (for a 4-week cycle): 120-240mg/120mg/60mg/30mg

read this.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

WerdUp

Awards
"I have no way of getting a SERM so don't even tell me to get one. I can return my Post-Cycle (PLN) if needed but i wanted to get expert opinions."

Saw this and LOL'd. ****ing idiot. If you can't do it right don't do it at all, unless you don't plan on reproducing. Whatever floats your boat. Research CHems are easy and legal to acquire....soooo unless you are in Indonesia in the middle of the rainforest I suggest you get a better ideology on AAS use.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene:
Pros: Much less toxic.
Con's: $$$$$expensive$$$$$
Popular Dosages (for a 4-week cycle): 120-240mg/120mg/60mg/30mg

read this.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
That dosage for Toremifene seems very high! Don't do 240mg. Typical recommendations are 120-90-60-45 or very similar. I'm currently running it, and my dosage protocol is 120mg for 3 days, then 100-75-75-50. I'm currently in week 2 with no issues to report.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established

ImTooFearless

Awards
Doesn't need to be run that high IMO. 90/60/60/30 with torem is probably more than adequate, can hit it at 120 the first 3-7 days if desired.
So 120mg for 7 days, 90 mg for 7 days, 60 mg for 7 days, then 30mg for 7 days then a taper off?

ImTooFearless

Awards
Thanks to everyone that helped!! Maybe i'll make my own account now, i reallly like these forums!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem, if you want something else otc get either resveratrol or some daa. Topical resveratrol works best. Just get some test, did my body good my senior year. Superdrol will give you some pretty intense shin pumps, watch out if you take it during conditioning season, tore me up.

ImTooFearless

Awards
One more thing guys....do you think i should run Post-Cycle by PowerLab in addition to the SERM? Or return it and get my $60 back?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Look into PCT Assist by CEL... it's about $35

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I ran test/eq for 16 weeks and this was my pct, should work for your superdrol cycle.

Torem Day 1-3 120mg Day 4-7 90 day 8-21 60 day 22-28 30
Trans resveratrol (sustain alpha) start day 15 and run for one month

Had me back to normal by the end of the second week and then my libido shot up from the sustain. Just my advice on pct.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I ran test/eq for 16 weeks and this was my pct, should work for your superdrol cycle.

Torem Day 1-3 120mg Day 4-7 90 day 8-21 60 day 22-28 30
Trans resveratrol (sustain alpha) start day 15 and run for one month

Had me back to normal by the end of the second week and then my libido shot up from the sustain. Just my advice on pct.
This looks like a very standard and adequate PCT. Pretty much what I'm doing, although I do have to question the efficacy of Toremifene at 30mg. At 20mg, it wasn't even good enough to bring to market according to pharm. sponsored studies, so I figure if it isn't effective, why take it. So, my bottom dose is 45mg, and if I get any estro sides, I'll probably run another week at 30mg. I'm basically just testing if 30mg is strong enough to do anything, which I don't believe to be the case.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a very standard and adequate PCT. Pretty much what I'm doing, although I do have to question the efficacy of Toremifene at 30mg. At 20mg, it wasn't even good enough to bring to market according to pharm. sponsored studies, so I figure if it isn't effective, why take it. So, my bottom dose is 45mg, and if I get any estro sides, I'll probably run another week at 30mg. I'm basically just testing if 30mg is strong enough to do anything, which I don't believe to be the case.
Personally I feel that after the 2nd week on torem I'm recovered, I do the slow taper just to ease off, 30mg does have an effect, however small it may be. I'm sure going down to 45mg is fine, even finish out with 60mg if you are really having estro issues, but to me it is more so to taper off and go smooth into the post pct time.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel that after the 2nd week on torem I'm recovered, I do the slow taper just to ease off, 30mg does have an effect, however small it may be. I'm sure going down to 45mg is fine, even finish out with 60mg if you are really having estro issues, but to me it is more so to taper off and go smooth into the post pct time.
I was just getting at the fact that there is a minimum effective dose, every medication has one. This dose equals the amount your body destroys while attempting to digest/process the medication. So I was just speculating whether or not 20mg/30mg was above that threshold or not. Other than that, you seem spot on, and even my point is debatable, so I'm definitely not coming at you wrong! Thanks for your post though, it definitely helped other people! :D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I was just getting at the fact that there is a minimum effective dose, every medication has one. This dose equals the amount your body destroys while attempting to digest/process the medication. So I was just speculating whether or not 20mg/30mg was above that threshold or not. Other than that, you seem spot on, and even my point is debatable, so I'm definitely not coming at you wrong! Thanks for your post though, it definitely helped other people! :D
I'll agree to that as well. Are you planning on cycling anything soon?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree to that as well. Are you planning on cycling anything soon?
I'm in PCT at the moment, but I will eventually cycle again. Probably be SDrone/Havoc bridge, lower dose SDrone into normal dose Havoc, but that's pretty far in the future. I'm still cutting and figuring out my body's ideal macros for certain goals. I figure I've got a few lbs of fat left to lose before single digits, and then maintain that for a month or 2, then I'll run my next cycle.