How to dose nolva

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am on my 5th week of epi dosing at 20/30/30/30/30 .. i have been reading alot about ATD and i am now concerned about my pct so i just ordered some nolva .... I do not know how to dose it .. i have ATD, reversitol v2, and reduce xt on hand .. i jus started week 5 today being the first day .. i am wondering if i should take atd tonight and for the rest of week 5 and then start the nolva at the end of the cycle .. i am thinking this because i am reading that atd is great for your strength but terrible for your libido .. Take the nolva for 2 weeks and on week3 take the reversitol v2 and the reduce xt ..

I really need help with the nolva dosing tho and for how long

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dose nolva 20/20/10/10 (can extend the 10 dose a couple weeks if you want too).

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Pros: Cheap. Effective for gyno prevention.
Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don't feel like citing, but it's about 20% decrease...IMO no biggie).
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20
Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

i usually dose research chem nolva at 60/60/40/40 because research chems tend to be underdosed..but the usual dosage is 40/40/20/20. see where it says dose it at an extra 30%

when you buy a research chem it is called tamoxifen citrate and not nolva.. tamoxifen citrate is the active ingredient in both but real nolva has more done to it that makes it more on point and is fda approved.. research chems will work just as good but just tend to be not dosed on point like real pharm grade nolvadex. thats why its recommended to be dosed a little higher..better safe then sorry.