Research Chemicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mh625

Awards
I have been using liquid letro while on cycle to try to get rid of some existing gyno. I have been on it for about two weeks dosing at 1.25mg a day and the gyno is almost completely gone. I for one am very suprised at how well it has worked so far I will be dosing it down to .75 next week. I just wanted to let people know my experience just incase it might help someone else.:wow:

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some liquid letro to help with gyno. I'm currently on day3 of a low dose epistane cycle to see of it will reduce any gyno but I will add the letro on as soon as it gets in.

mh625

Awards
Yeah the letro has worked well for me i still have a little lump but it is slowy getting smaller everyday it seems like.

Bubbles

Bubbles

Awards
Letro knocks gyno out.

So you guys trust the research chem company's liquid letro? Does it seem to work just as good as the tabs?

mh625

Awards
This is the first time ive used letro and i used the liquid from a research chem site and it has done just fine for me.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've seen a lot of people on different forums use research chemicals letro and they all report that they work fine. You just gotta get your stuff from were your know its a reliable source.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, just gotta find a research company that you seem to have good luck with all their stuff. Best idea is to get something somewhat fast acting like clen, and you should be able to know fairly quickly whether the place is legit or not.

This theory prolly doesn't work 100 percent of the time, but in my experience with these places, if one products is g2g, the rest of them from the place is too. And if one product is bunk, all their products are bunk.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
I have been using liquid letro while on cycle to try to get rid of some existing gyno. I have been on it for about two weeks dosing at 1.25mg a day and the gyno is almost completely gone. I for one am very suprised at how well it has worked so far I will be dosing it down to .75 next week. I just wanted to let people know my experience just incase it might help someone else.:wow:

thats awesome...i just helped a member on here yesterday about getting some letro for his gyno..i saw your post and pm'd him and told him to hit you up if he has any questions since you have gone through this process.

rynie27

Awards
Glad to hear its working for ya!

mh625

Awards
Yeah i got the pm and I'll help him out with whatever I can

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bet it taste great...i got some liquid clomid coming hope i can stand the taste

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of letro at 1.25mg and also 30mg of Epi. Gonna bump it ip to 2.5mg soon and hopefully reverse my gyno.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no problem. I'm using liquid also. Sensitivity has went down about 40% and not sure if the lumps are shrinking but it's only been 4 days but I've been on Epi for a week also.

Status
Not open for further replies.