Advice on Test E cycle?

Session25

Awards
Hey guys,
After alot of researching about cycles and PCT, i think ive made up a pretty good cycle. Can you guys look it over and if anything needs tweaking let me know. Stats: 178lbs, 5'11 Been training seriously for 2 years.

Cycle:
-WEEK 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (2 250mg Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 3-12 HCG 500iu/wk (2 250iu Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT: Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test E injection (Week 15-18)
-Nolvadex 40/40/20/10 ED
-Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED

I am still questionable on whether i should use an AI or not, and when to use it. I've heard many different opinions on what to do. LEt me know if this cycle looks good.

Sweekaters

Awards
You have to take Aromasin ED for it to be effective, the metabolic cleaning of it occurs in a little over 24 hours.

Bubba21

Awards
Im finishing up a cycle myself of test e. I ran it the same as you however I ran Nolva at 20mg everyday. I also added stan for the last 4 weeks. My PCT will consist of the nolva at 20mg still and Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg 2-9, and 50 mg for 2 additional weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You have to take Aromasin ED for it to be effective, the metabolic cleaning of it occurs in a little over 24 hours.

X2, run it that way or drop it. Your wasting it using it the way you have planned.

When I ran Tes E i did not use an AI, the cycle was fine. PCT looks good too

WerdUp

Awards
I think your cycle looks great. Idk why everyone hates on aromasin EoD since the HALF life is ~24 hours. Maybe someone can explain.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exemestane is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. It irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme. From all accounts aromatase's creation is relatively slow, and doesn't replenish itself in 24 hours

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am using arimidex on my test c cycle at 600mgs aweek, keeps the bloat and acne and water away, i dose eod.