PCT for Anavar Suggestions

rwynyc

Awards
Hello Guys

I am def not a newbie but have taken quite a long time off from gear. So please try not to flame away to bad. I am 32 yrs old and have been lifting on and off since I was 21. Up until 12 weeks ago I had been off for 18 months. I had a nagging sports injury that I finally had operated on. I put on a good 35 lbs in that time. I have been back at it hard. Eating super clean, lifting hard and heavy with 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. I have dropped 15 lbs, and put on muscle. My legs, arms shoulders look good, but my chest, stomach, love handles are not flattering. I know with diet, and cardio this will eventually go away but I was looking to throw some Anavar into the mix. I have been doing a lot of research and I am getting mixed feed back on my how bad my boys are going to shut down. So I am looking for suggestion on what and if I should take during, or specifically what should I take afterwards.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Muscle Memory is a great thing. I cant believe how fast my strength has come back!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should be natty for another 12 wks before you run an anabolic to helpout. There are too many people that that think they are going to do all the work for them.

That said, Clomid/nolva & a natty T booster should do it. How high are you dosing it?
Is this your first cycle?? You need to research about cycle support & PCT.

rwynyc

Awards
you should be natty for another 12 wks before you run an anabolic to helpout. There are too many people that that think they are going to do all the work for them.

That said, Clomid/nolva & a natty T booster should do it. How high are you dosing it?
Is this your first cycle?? You need to research about cycle support & PCT.
No it is not my first cycle. I have not used anything in 6 years. I know a decent amount when it comes to what I have used before. I know in reality I should be waiting 12 months bc that's how I did it when I was a young buck. I have no experience with Anavar, and what I have been finding out the net is not very helpful. I have used clomid and nolvadex before, but know nothing about natural test boosters. Should I use nolvadex during, and clomid afterwards Care to share with me gym rat?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 75/50/50/25 or Nolva 40/30/20/10
HCGenerate or PhytoSerm
DAA

You run the SERM's for PCT, not during the cycle. You can run a natural T booster ON cycle to helpout with production if things dont work as normal. So guys libido are great ON others not so much, depends on the person. If you have use gear before you ll know how your effected.

rwynyc

Awards
Thanks Gym rat. Its like riding a bike all the terms are coming back to me. I ordered Phytpserms as it seemed to have the best reviews for otc natty booster.

Oh and I have been reading mixed on how to dose Anavar. I am reading between 40-60 mg, but then I am seeing 20mg is fine also. I have to do more research before I figure that out. The only other pill I took was anadrol 50 when I was a dumb kid so I want to make sure I dose safely.

Seems like Deca would have been a nice stack with anavar. I have it but its expired. never could throw it out...lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Did you get NTBM PhytoSerm?? You prolly got PP's, ive never taken that one. Im not a fan of their stuff.

on a side note, Deca is something you pin. Not an oral like var.

I would go with 50mg and taper up to 70mg. 20mg is a waste IMO, At 230 your going to need to dose it higher to see effects. Sh!t some guys run it at 100mg so start with the 50mg

rwynyc

Awards
Did you get NTBM PhytoSerm?? You prolly got PP's, ive never taken that one. Im not a fan of their stuff.

on a side note, Deca is something you pin. Not an oral like var.

I would go with 50mg and taper up to 70mg. 20mg is a waste IMO, At 230 your going to need to dose it higher to see effects. Sh!t some guys run it at 100mg so start with the 50mg
I know Deca is a pin. I did a decent amount of sust and deca when I was younger. I bought this

anabolicmindsdotcom/store/1003730 wouldnt let me post link

Is this not the right one. Bc it was the only place I could get it that it was not sold out. The reviews are really amazing on this stuff. I am surprised anything otc would get such positivie feedback.

My test levels are down a little bit. I had blood work done a few months ago. So hopefully this helps a little bit.