is this real nolvadex?

Mastakush

Awards
i started a cycle of epi and my friends been promising me nolvadex from his other friend. i cannot find anything on this pill. ANYTHING. it is a small white pill with an ox or xo or x0 or 0x on it depends what way you hold it and or if its a o or an 0 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

IS THIS REAL?!??!?! or should i try to get my hands on something else ASAP !?!?!?

Mastakush

Awards
Everything else my friends has gotten has been legit including winny and Clen and he reassures my friend it's 100% real anyone taken it before?
Thinking it might be anavar but it is blank on the other side

taylorferg

Awards
someone please let us know i got the same thing from the same guy !!!!! we need to know asap

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
First of all, people have lives, don't expect an answer in 10-20 min... You should have your SERM on hand BEFORE starting a cycle, and THAT is when you do you research to make sure it's legit.

Second, I've never heard of fake tamox tabs. I've heard that tamox is so cheap to manufacture, that it costs more to make a sugar pill. If you bought it from an online pharm, or rc company, you're probably safe.

Third, it should come in blister packs, I've never heard of loose pills, at least not loose pills that aren't sealed in some sort of container. All the tabs I personally know of come from pharmaceutical companies, and are packed in blister packs.

Lastly, you location says California... take a drive south of the border and get your own stuff. Easy enough.

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
First thing, it would be easy to criticize you about taking anything from a "friend of a friend". You know what I mean? But I won't.

Second. The description you gave was Vague, and your giving to many possible combinations of what is on the pill. Is it a round tablet? or capsule? Is the 'x0' on both sides? is the other side blank?

In reply to Gaijin, He may be right about the production costs of the pill itself. But, I highly doubt your " friend of a friend " is manufacturing these pills. If hes trying to make a quick buck he could easily slip you an aspirin and call it nolva.

There are no Certified or registered Nolva/Tamox Pills with an X0 or any of the combinations you gave. Could it be an imported Mexican version of Nolva? Sure why not.... Here in the US we do not supply anything you described for your nolva.

If I were you I wouldn't trust it. But, If You were me you would have gotten it from a source that was a little better researched.

My ultimate answer is --- Why be Sorry when you can still be "safe" ?? Do you want Gyno Or other sides? No. That, Is obviously why you did the cycle in the first place. To look good. Not to Look good and then have pea sized nuts and Moobs.

Do a little google research on getting nolva/tamox. There are pill and research grade liquids at disposal.

OH, and you might want to express ship that!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
First thing, it would be easy to criticize you about taking anything from a "friend of a friend". You know what I mean? But I won't.

Second. The description you gave was Vague, and your giving to many possible combinations of what is on the pill. Is it a round tablet? or capsule? Is the 'x0' on both sides? is the other side blank?

In reply to Gaijin, He may be right about the production costs of the pill itself. But, I highly doubt your " friend of a friend " is manufacturing these pills. If hes trying to make a quick buck he could easily slip you an aspirin and call it nolva.

There are no Certified or registered Nolva/Tamox Pills with an X0 or any of the combinations you gave. Could it be an imported Mexican version of Nolva? Sure why not.... Here in the US we do not supply anything you described for your nolva.

If I were you I wouldn't trust it. But, If You were me you would have gotten it from a source that was a little better researched.

My ultimate answer is --- Why be Sorry when you can still be "safe" ?? Do you want Gyno Or other sides? No. That, Is obviously why you did the cycle in the first place. To look good. Not to Look good and then have pea sized nuts and Moobs.

Do a little google research on getting nolva/tamox. There are pill and research grade liquids at disposal.

OH, and you might want to express ship that!
I'm pretty sure it's not a Mex version because I'm familiar with most of them. I'm assuming it would be a UGL. And to my knowledge, I don't think there is any counterfeit tamox out there. It's cheap stuff and very easy to come by. But as stated before, most, if not all will come in either blisters or a sealed bottle (Mex brands). Just make sure you trust your supplier.