pct for halotest...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

pct for halotest...

im starting a 6 week cycle of halotest and i have nolva for my pct the question is should i also use post cycle which came with it or just run the nolva?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ive been trying to look for info on this and cant find it anywhere
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

any thoughts??
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

why no help??
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

What dose are you running the halotest at? Thats a halodrol clone right?

Id recommend clomid, Erase, and DAA for PCT.

Clomid - 50/50/50
    Erase - 0/3/3/3/3
    DAA - 3 grams a day for at least the initial 12 days.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

im gonna run 50/75/75/75/75/75 i have nolvadex but my cycle came with some stuff called post cycle made by the same company as halotest my question is whether i should run the nolva with this other stuff or just the nolva
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

u dont need nova for halotest ..dont listen to that guy..halo was made so u dont even need a pct ..u can use a otc pct like advanced pct and be fine..i ran 3 bottles of halotest and i was fine afterusing advanced pct
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    im gonna run 50/75/75/75/75/75 i have nolvadex but my cycle came with some stuff called post cycle made by the same company as halotest my question is whether i should run the nolva with this other stuff or just the nolva
    If you have nolva run it 20/20/10/10 with whatever else you wish during your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoker122 View Post
    u dont need nova for halotest ..dont listen to that guy..halo was made so u dont even need a pct ..u can use a otc pct like advanced pct and be fine..i ran 3 bottles of halotest and i was fine afterusing advanced pct
    Please dont make things up. Halo was NOT made so that you dont need a PCT, it was made to illicit muscle and strength gains.

Some people may recover okay without a SERM, but i believe the practice in regards to using anabolics is better safe than sorry.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for those who replied appreciate it
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Answers

Just for the record- Halotest 25 is a pmag clone, not an H-drol clone. This can have an effect on dosing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

has anyone ever heard of gyno while running halotest? i think im just paranoid,hopefully lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Answers

has anyone ever heard of gyno while running halotest? i think im just paranoid,hopefully lol
    I've never heard of anyone getting gyno from P-mag or Halotest. That said, there was a thread on here a long time ago about a guy getting gyno from H-drol. Even though compounds aren't known for giving gyno, it's 100% dependent on your body's response to exogenous androgens. I would say the risk is very low.

Every person is different though- some guys can take LMG or Tren without any prolactin support and be fine. Other guys run them with caber or prami and still get gyno.

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

ummm im not making anything up would u like me top post u the link to the website which they advertise not using a pct idiot
  14. Registered User
    Answers

ummm im not making anything up would u like me top post u the link to the website which they advertise not using a pct idiot
    just throwing it out...anyone who takes something that will shut you down (like halotest), and then not use a serm...that guy sounds like the idiot to me....and why not get a serm, there cheaper than natty test boosters.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

gyno can happen using any kind of AS or PH, but it's more likely that you will find a diamond in the middle of the road if you run a proper cycle and pct with halotest.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

ya call me a idiot but i have the blood work and the logs and the before and after pics of me gaining 42 pounds on 3 bottles of halotest25 which i was running 125mg a week of this ****..and yes i did use nova but i doubt this guys is going to be running 3 bottles of it and if u want to do it the right way then why not just run test e or test 350 and use clomid and nova
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

stop giving advice to people when u have no idea what ur talking about ur join date was like 3 days ago and u have no stats and ur prob 15 years old so dont say i sound like a idiot when u look like one
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lorden24 View Post
    just throwing it out...anyone who takes something that will shut you down (like halotest), and then not use a serm...that guy sounds like the idiot to me....and why not get a serm, there cheaper than natty test boosters.
    seroulsy u just joined this forum how about u stop posting **** and do some research..ive seen people run dbol/deca/eq/and whinny and not use a serm just a test booster and birth control..also since when does halotest shut u down...lol halotest is prob the weakist **** u can buy besides methyl1-d which i took back in grammer school. the chances of halotest25 shutin down ur test production are slim to none..i would like you to show me research on this since ur so much smarter then me... acutally just show me a post of some one stating there test production stoped from taking halotest gl haha
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Answers

seroulsy u just joined this forum how about u stop posting **** and do some research..ive seen people run dbol/deca/eq/and whinny and not use a serm just a test booster and birth control..also since when does halotest shut u down...lol halotest is prob the weakist **** u can buy besides methyl1-d which i took back in grammer school. the chances of halotest25 shutin down ur test production are slim to none..i would like you to show me research on this since ur so much smarter then me... acutally just show me a post of some one stating there test production stoped from taking halotest gl haha
    Pretty hostile words... I'd personally like to see the link you referred to earlier saying that halodrol doesn't need a PCT. And like I said, Halotest is a P-mag (methyl clostebol) clone contrary to what their info would have you believe.

Even though some people get away with OTC pcts, it's better safe than sorry. I know a guy who runs every cycle with OTC pcts and claims his bloodwork comes back excellent, but he certainly doesn't do well with keeping his gains.

20. Registered User
    Answers

wow you took things way to hard....three posts ranting on me..as for halotest shutting you down, I don't have the links, but I have read numerous logs in my research before planning my own HT cycle where the people who ran it at, or just slightly above recommended dose had the blood work done and indeed were shut down. I wasn't calling you an idiot, my post was more of a generalized opinion saying that anyone who screws with their hormones should run a SERM after, and why not? they are the cheapest part of a full cycle generally. Better safe than sorry if you ask me. And as for my join date, wtf does that have to do with anything?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halotest-25 (1st PH)
    By nateparker584 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. halotest 25
    By xxjoker122 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. halotest-25
    By mcracken in forum Anabolics