Unexpected blood test--need 3-week regime

TheTrueYou

Awards
A friend of mine has an unexpected blood test coming up in 3 weeks. They will be testing his cholesterol, liver values, exc. all the standard stuff. If they find out that he is using some kind of hardcore anabolics he could lose his job.

His values usually get hit pretty hard while on cycle. He has been using Test C, masteron, tren, and dianabol the last few months, so they are assuredly off key. He stopped all anabolics yesterday and needs to get his bloods looking decent in the next 3 weeks.

At his disposal he has: HCG, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and others. What regime would you suggest he run in order to recover as much as possible during that timeframe?

Input is GREATLY appreciated.

TheTrueYou

Awards
Perhaps just run a regular PCT even though the test is still at a decently high level in his system?

kyoryoko

Awards
IIRC clomid and nolva have negative effect on lipids. I've never used adex, or any of the growth hormone derivatives. What I would do is jump on a Keto/paleo diet, take loads of milk thistle and pray his lipids recover to an acceptable level.

TheTrueYou

Awards
Great. Definitely valuable info. Anyone else?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cholesterol won't recover in 3 weeks. But if they suspect him of anabolic use, and its a fireable offense, then wouldn't they just test for that? I'm not sure why they'd test "all the standard stuff" and he'd be worried about them expecting to accuse him of anabolic use.

TheTrueYou

Awards
cholesterol won't recover in 3 weeks. But if they suspect him of anabolic use, and its a fireable offense, then wouldn't they just test for that? I'm not sure why they'd test "all the standard stuff" and he'd be worried about them expecting to accuse him of anabolic use.
Well it's not a job that people often use such supplements. The tests are not to see if they're using, it's just a general check-up. However, he's gained 20 lbs. of muscle recently and if his tests come back way off it's going to be obvious.

So the consensus is to not use the PCT meds, then? Just stay off of everything completely for the three weeks?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
They CANNOT fire him for having bad cholesterol levels and a stressed liver... CANNOT.

Cannot, cannot, cannot.

Edit - if anything (assuming he tests clean for the gear), it makes him harder to fire, you cannot fire someone due to a health concern / insurance risk..if they offer him health benefits, firing him because it looks like he is going to use them = easy lawsuit.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have never once heard of a job testing for anabolics, except maybe government

Why is he being tested?