Liquid Tamoxifen PCT

bodytech

Awards
i just finished a 6week hdrol cycle and have a few quick questions on dosing.

1:the liquid tamox i got has some white stuff settling at the bottom but when i mix it up it blends back into the other liquid. is it still good to use?

2:does it matter taking with/without food?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
1. GTG. Give it a good shake before each dosing.

2. Shouldn't matter. Some people say they feel queezy if they don't have food in their stomach, some don't.

bodytech

Awards
awsome thanks alot man ya i wasnt sure cause i read on some other threads guys sayin that it fell out of the solution or watever and they couldnt dose it properly so just wanted to make sure thanks.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Just as long as it's not clumping, I think you'll be fine.

krispykev

Awards
question, I have had some of this liquid tamoxifen (true twenty) on hand for pct. But I have been skeptical about using it because there is no dosing info.. Its pink in color and in a pump bottle. Wondering how many pumps per dose? Any help would be appreciated.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
If there is no dosing info. on the bottle then it's impossible to tell as far as I know.

Most are 20mgs/ml.

Givene the name, I'd say that 20mgs/ml is probable.

Have you tried to yahoo search "True twenty tamoxifen citrate?"

UserName04

Awards
I'm going to be ordering some research nolva and it's listed as 20 mg per ml. Does this come with something to dose it, or am I on my own? Because I don't know how much a ml is going to look like.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be ordering some research nolva and it's listed as 20 mg per ml. Does this come with something to dose it, or am I on my own? Because I don't know how much a ml is going to look like.
Buy a syringe with ml markings on it.

racerx1389

Awards
any pharmacy will give you free syringes. They have tons of them behind the counter and they are used to give kids and babies medicine orally.

andy148lbs

Awards
whats the best time to take your tamox???I've read at night

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just shake the **** up and get an oral syringe

PUNISHER_1

Awards
I've started taking it recently as part of my PCT. (my first cycle of PH)...It's actually really easy. I ordered a pack of oral syringes from the website that I got the Nolva from. I'm doing 20mg in the am and 20 in the pm. So far...So good......

musclebound99

Awards
My oral syringe is too wide in circumference to get down in the bottle anyone have any suggestions

andy148lbs

Awards
also mine kinda smells like mouthwash my rats dont seem to mind and checking there temp. after giving them a dose seems to be slightly higher(a litte warm). got it from a banner on this forum and you get a good discount. are my rats ok?

steppinRazor

Awards
My oral syringe is too wide in circumference to get down in the bottle anyone have any suggestions
push the syringe up tight against the bottle and tip the bottle.. what ive been doing. seems to have very minimal spillage..