AG Guys Nolva - WTF?

Doberman13

Awards
I started a H-Drol cycle and am in my final (6th week) right now. I bought AG - Guys Nolva for PCT but have read recently that their stuff may be a scam? Can anyone help with this? I need to decide if I am bailing on what I have and if I need to order from somewhere else asap. If AG-Guys stuff is bunk then can anyone pm me with a company that is legit?

I ran 50/75/75/100/100/100 since this was my first cycle and I wasn't sure of the side effects. I didn't really see any bad sides and I don't even feel like I "shut down".... Libido is great, no bad back pumps, still have my hair etc... Next time I will just run it at 100 through the whole cycle.. I've gained 9-10lbs of quality muscle while eating a very clean 3500 calorie/day diet. I made big jumps with all my sets in the gym and I mixed in light cardio during my cycle as well.

Overall I think its been a success so far and I don't want to screw it up now. Even though I thought I had everything planned out... I don't want to use fake or weak nolva..

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no names, no brands, you are about to go to jail

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
lesson 1.) Don't use research chems, only pharma grade or bust.

lesson 2.) Have pct on hand BEFORE you start the cycle.

lesson 3.) Don't talk about sources!!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lesson 1.) Don't use research chems, only pharma grade or bust.

lesson 2.) Have pct on hand BEFORE you start the cycle.

lesson 3.) Don't talk about sources!!!
I don't agree with your lesson 1, sometimes research chems are just as good as pharma grades like UGL juice vs pharma grade

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on other BBing boards.

Or a yahoo search.

I think you'll find mainly positive reviews.....but take them for what they're worth.....reviews from unknown people who may/may not have agendas.

It's the risk you take with RCs.

And you're not going to jail. (whatever that was supposed to mean)

Good luck

Doberman13

Awards
I did/do have nolva on hand and have had it since before my cycle started. I didn't realize I couldn't use the name of a site that sponsors other boards and there are threads on (even on this site)?? If that is the case then my bad...Not sure why I would go to jail for that though?

So should I not use this since it is research grade? I don't expect an answer to my next question here in this thread but if you are not using research grade then how are people getting this without a perscription?

When I bought this it was because I saw a bunch of positive reviews for the source but I went back to double check dosing as I get ready for pct and all of a sudden I found more than a few recent reviews that were blasting these guys.

Any help, either in this thread or by way of PM would be appreciated.

Doberman13

Awards
Maybe I can ask my question another way. Is there a way that I can test/taste my liquid nolva to figure out it it is legit?

If not then I think I found another site with great and recent reviews that I will order from and have it shipped overnight. It is research grade but lots of great reviews. Not sure of the rules here about posting the name..

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I don't agree with your lesson 1, sometimes research chems are just as good as pharma grades like UGL juice vs pharma grade
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/104793-going-underground-ugl.html

Yeah, and "sometimes" heroin could work just as good as any painkiller the doctor gives you, but it could also kill you within minutes because of the same inconsistencies with pharma vs research chems. I'm not willing to bet my hormones on some "research" bs I found on google, but that's easy for me to say because of friendly circumstances.

If it's all ya got, it's all ya got... just do a little networking before you make a decision.

Doberman13

Awards
Well I decided to taste this stuff to see how bad it is and honestly, not bad at all which I guess is a bad sign. The liquid is kinda sweet, initial taste is fine, after taste is ehh but nothing that makes you gag or anything.

I see CEM Products is a AM sponsor but I am reading that their stuff isn't legit either. I really thought I had this planned out. Lesson learned. I have been all over the internet looking for either a RC site with a decent rep or somwhere that I can find pharma grade. I found some indian and european companies offering astrazeneca tabs but I don't get the feeling these are legit either.

I really don't want to call my dr for a perscription but I think I could get one if I did. I understand their is risk of getting dropped if you take nolva which I obviously want to avoid.

Any additional help here would really really be appreciated. I do have an OTC PCT lined up as well but I really didn't want to go this route...

chico1

Awards
I am going to be doing my first PH cycle as well of Hdrol..I am in the same boat as the thread origniator however I have not started my cycle yet, and was planning on getting the same nolva as he originally got. Can someone PLEASE PM me with some quality sources for nolva? As I said this is my first cycle and I want to do it right. I have done hours and hours of research, and just want to be 100% sure about my SERM because it is extremely important. THANKS!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Google search research chemicals . Find a source then google search the source and write legit or scam . FYI asking for sources is against forum rules. Also I believe there was a thread on here that had legit research chem names. If I find it I'll edit it in

Thatguy_603

Awards
Look through post cycle therapy section . Some mention a company name. Research it and u will find what u need.

chico1

Awards
Oh I thought it was just against rules to post sources on threads...my bad. But please do post the thread if you find it! thanks