PCT help for first cycle

N

newbie2222

Awards
ok i just got my first cycle started. i had someone getting me pct and now they fukked me over and said they cant get it. i dont know anyone else. the guy kept saying he could get it. i already started the cycle. i am doing 400mg of deca a week and 500 of sust. i am 4 weeks in with zero side effects so far so im not freaking out just yet but i need some pct asap. since i am asking some ppl who clearly know more than the guys who advised me i will also ask what my pct treatment should be and where can i get it(like online)i know you prob cant tell me in t he thread but if someone could point me in a direction... such as a helpful google search or a pm with some details i would be extremely appreciative. thanks.

N

Normanxxx

Awards
I have a question also. Trying stakabol for first time. 42 yo who wants to bulk up. PCT should be what, and other than 1000mg milk thistle daily do I need to do anything else during cycle. With the right PCT will I still have low test numbers after the cycle??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
google nolva and/or clomid

run 20/20/10/10/10

normanxxx- If you run a proper PCT you should be fine after PCT.

N

Normanxxx

Awards
Thx. What is that. 20mg of clomid?? Then 10?? It is basically the same as the birth control med, correct?? I appreciate ur help.

N

Normanxxx

Awards
Warbird, if u could be real specific for me I would appreciate it. I have the stakadol on the way and want to know exactly what I need to take during cycle and after. Thx in advance.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I'm pretty sure he means nolva at those doses. Each number is a dose per week, so he is saying 20mg at week 1-2, 10mg at week 3-5.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Try using the search feature at the top of the page. Your questions have been asked and answered a ton. The info you glean from the search will make you better informed on the whole subject.
It is advisable to know as much as you can before starting the cycle. And do make sure you have your pct in hand before you start. goo luck