holy F'n knee pain

divo006

divo006

Awards
last week i woke up and had a pain in my right knee right on the inside at the top. went to work and the pain stayed the same, woke up the next morning and holy **** was i in pain, could hardly work. anyway, last week was also my last week of PCT and was wondering if it could have something to do with the Erase or Nolva. either way, its been ****in hurting like crazy and i cant even squat my on body weight right now. i stoped the erase and nolva as planned and the pain has slowly gone away with the help of some trigosamine and IBUProfen. i was wondering if this is normal dureing PCT or useing any AI and how long can i expect this kind of pain to last? im defenitly hopeing i didnt tair anything..

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you crushed your estrogen but good. Now that you've stopped nolvadex and erase things will slowly get back to normal with your knee. Joint pain can happen with these chemicals especially if said joint was ever injured before. Try incorporating lots of fish oils next time; like 10 grams or so a day.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Did it happen after a heavy quads workout?

Checkout patellar tendonitis. Its pretty common, and ibuprofen will reduce the inflammation quite a bit. I know, for me, after a killer quads workout, my tendons are definetly micro-torn; painfull, and yes body weight squats are excrutiating.

Ibu helps alot, but I don't want to take too much of it. Ice, hot, or topical like Sportscream works well.

Now if you do have some kind of deep joint pain due to estro, I don't think the topical treatments would work.