SD cycle - no SERM - suggestions?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
i think after doing some reading i am gonna choose not to use a SERM..
before you jump all over my case, could anyone suggest a good pct?

im thinking of adding erase in the mix, from all the good things im hearing about it..
other than that..well i dont know. just an otc pct in a bottle?
help me out fellas!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think after doing some reading i am gonna choose not to use a SERM..
before you jump all over my case, could anyone suggest a good pct?

im thinking of adding erase in the mix, from all the good things im hearing about it..
other than that..well i dont know. just an otc pct in a bottle?
help me out fellas!
use a serm bro its easier than putting together a make shift over the counter pct

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
use a serm bro its easier than putting together a make shift over the counter pct
x2, have you seen the bloodwork for SD?! Sh$t is like toxic. May I ask your reasons for deciding against the use of a SERM.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I ask your reasons for deciding against the use of a SERM.
Yeah, I'm curious about this, too.

I could see you trying to make this argument for H-drol or something of that nature, but certainly not SD. Nothing about that sounds smart.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
At only 6'0 176 I would suggest that you stay natural. Trying lifting hard and eating a lot until you hit 200lbs. Then maybe consider doing a cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a SERM. It's a harsh compound man. If you don't use a SERM, next best thing is the Testosterone Recovery Stack. Seriously though... lol use a SERM bro

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
title should read

sd NO SERM - NO CYCLE

using sd with no serm is like deciding to crash your car into a tree for insurance money

S

steppinRazor

Awards
hahaaha well fellas yeah i see the concern, but while being dirrected to a superdrol for dummies thread, as a result of other rediculous statements ive made, i came across some article about how serms can end up causing cancer and the increased chances of gyno in the long run... now im not 100% sure if these are statements are accurate but it seems like everyone here is gungho about SERMs and for no other reason than that
alotta people say theyre a must, but i get the feeling its because someone else told them so..

run on sentences i know, ive been typing an essay for english comp all day, hope this **** makes a shred of sense..

anyways another reason is (in previous thread) i cant consume alcohol. any type, any amount. the only nolva or clomi i have access to is through research chem companies.
all them concoctions contain alcohol unfortunately...
running out of options, and not taking a cycle is not an option..lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
hahaaha well fellas yeah i see the concern, but while being dirrected to a superdrol for dummies thread, as a result of other rediculous statements ive made, i came across some article about how serms can end up causing cancer and the increased chances of gyno in the long run... now im not 100% sure if these are statements are accurate but it seems like everyone here is gungho about SERMs and for no other reason than that
alotta people say theyre a must, but i get the feeling its because someone else told them so..

run on sentences i know, ive been typing an essay for english comp all day, hope this **** makes a shred of sense..

anyways another reason is (in previous thread) i cant consume alcohol. any type, any amount. the only nolva or clomi i have access to is through research chem companies.
all them concoctions contain alcohol unfortunately...

we live in america... everything causes cancer..

id say the superdrol your taking would cause more problems than a serm would 100%

if you type in google nolvadex 20mg tabs... im sure you can find some... LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be a d*ck, bro, but that's the most ignorant statement I've seen on here in a while. You're worried about what minimal alcohol may be in a research chem, but you're willing to do this to your body?

The stuff you've read concerning the downsides of SERMs may be true (to some extent) - yes, there is toxicity to consider and they have downsides, but if you don't want that, then stay the hell away from SD. If you're gonna say that you're determined to do a cycle, then just do H-drol and deal with that without a SERM - I did and it wasn't enjoyable, but it worked.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
well actually i am worried about the consumption of alcohol because i am subject to random etg testing..twice a week my urine is collected. if i piss hot im gonna be doing a 1-20 year bid.

and i am finnishing up a crappy otc pct by anabolic xtreme, for a 4 week 30mg a day superdrol cycle. i actually feel fine, libido still isnt where it was before and im going to be purchasing some test boosters to hopefully get back to where i need to be.
funny thing is the crap otc product is what was suggested to be followed..no mention of a SERM, more than likely becuase of the legal status w/o a script.

so yeah some ignorance has come into play but i feel pretty good as of now, after running the sd cycle.. alot of my gains were lost due to poor pct'ing and thats why i was initially looking for a better otc product.

through a bit of research ive found that nolva tabs are alot easier to come by than i thought. soooo now it looks like im back on the wagon with you SERM lovers (hahaha)
just playin..

i wanna thank you all for the support, good info and not completely bashing me into a wall

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
well actually i am worried about the consumption of alcohol because i am subject to random etg testing..twice a week my urine is collected. if i piss hot im gonna be doing a 1-20 year bid.

and i am finnishing up a crappy otc pct by anabolic xtreme, for a 4 week 30mg a day superdrol cycle. i actually feel fine, libido still isnt where it was before and im going to be purchasing some test boosters to hopefully get back to where i need to be.
funny thing is the crap otc product is what was suggested to be followed..no mention of a SERM, more than likely becuase of the legal status w/o a script.

so yeah some ignorance has come into play but i feel pretty good as of now, after running the sd cycle.. alot of my gains were lost due to poor pct'ing and thats why i was initially looking for a better otc product.

through a bit of research ive found that nolva tabs are alot easier to come by than i thought. soooo now it looks like im back on the wagon with you SERM lovers (hahaha)
just playin..

i wanna thank you all for the support, good info and not completely bashing me into a wall
On a side note, I highly doubt you will piss hot for the trace amount of alcohol that might be in the solution of liquid SERM, even if you chugged down the whole thing. Its your body brah

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i dont know if you are retarded or just broke but i have some advice, if you are going to use the toxic **** (SD) then a serms health effects dont compare so i dont know why u wouldnt use it el retardo?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
On a side note, I highly doubt you will piss hot for the trace amount of alcohol that might be in the solution of liquid SERM, even if you chugged down the whole thing. Its your body brah
are you familiar with ETG's bro??
yeah ive seen people piss hot for drinking half an o'douls 3 days prior. its an extremely sensitive test that detects enymes in the body by alcohol.

and huster89..://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-well i guess i cant post images until i hit 50 posts..but you get the idea

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
we live in america... everything causes cancer..

id say the superdrol your taking would cause more problems than a serm would 100%

if you type in google nolvadex 20mg tabs... im sure you can find some... LOL
LOL

May I ask why you're subject to ETG testing?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
are you familiar with ETG's bro??
yeah ive seen people piss hot for drinking half an o'douls 3 days prior. its an extremely sensitive test that detects enymes in the body by alcohol.

and huster89..://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-well i guess i cant post images until i hit 50 posts..but you get the idea

whoever "drank an odouls " prob lied to you....

im subject to etg testing on a bi-weekly basis (drug court)

an etg cant tell what kind of alcohol is what... it just senses ALCOHOL .. isopropyl ethyl ect ect..

odds are you fail the test and your probation officer knows you didnt drink...

if u drink youd be like 10,000

if you use deodorant, soap lubriderm ect youll be like 1,000 ... either way the test will show you have alcohol metabolites in your system..

OH and BTW... the results arent really admissable in court.... because the tests arent accurate enough....

get nolva tabs you :*******:

S

steppinRazor

Awards
LOL

May I ask why you're subject to ETG testing?
felonly probation..
manufacture marijuana with intent to deliver
possession of marrijuana over 1lb with intent to deliver
two counts of pos. of a controlled substance

the program im on is similar to drug court but its for people who dont qualify.
and unfortunately we keep our felonies upon completion

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I guess finding/using a SERM after a cycle of SD is the least of your problems.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I guess finding/using a SERM after a cycle of SD is the least of your problems.
lol

There are generic tablets from online pharmacies...
But honestly, like someone mentioned, no serm no sd cycle.

Oh and stop eating meat, because my ani phys prof said meats contain nitrates and nitrates cause cancer. He advised to go after organic natual meat if you like. Yes I'm srs.