h drol gyno. only have clomid and arimidex help with dosing

Vandit

Awards
hi guys, have been doing a cycle of h drol 3 weeks at 50/75/75 and have noticed small lump behind left nipple. i have stopped cycle as ive leaned out well and dont feel its worth havin a rack for wat would only be another couple of weeks of gains. i only hav clomid currently and have taken 150mg today to start things goin. plannin on taking 50 for next three weeks. which brings me to my question. i will be gettin some arimidex tomorrow. how should i dose this? should i taper off to avoid rebound? any help would b greatly appreciated.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that sucks man. Would of ordered Letro along with the adex just in case you need something more aggressive. I would start at .5mg and defiantly taper off. Grab some Nolva too.

Do you have any OTC AI? You would be surprised how strong things like ATD are.

Vandit

Awards
thanks for quick reply. yeah it does suck because i was feeling and looking really well. dont know if i can get letro bit will look into it. dont have any otc ai but i do have a another bottle of halovol which bodybuilding warehouse have kindly said they would refund as its unopened so will have some credit with them and could look into getting some atd. pardon my ignorance but which products contain atd?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
thanks for quick reply. yeah it does suck because i was feeling and looking really well. dont know if i can get letro bit will look into it. dont have any otc ai but i do have a another bottle of halovol which bodybuilding warehouse have kindly said they would refund as its unopened so will have some credit with them and could look into getting some atd. pardon my ignorance but which products contain atd?
To be honest if your going to be getting adex tomorrow then I would just forget the ATD and get a refund on the unopened bottle. The adex might not be strong enough, try 1mg if no joy with .5mg but also look into getting some Letro. With gyno you don't want to be up sh$t creek without a paddle...