Help... PCT for Halotest-25

JMD199123

Awards
Going to do a month cycle so rather light during the summer (june-mid aug.) Here my information so far and just wanted to make sure it looked good. Thanks in advance for help. Right now my estro is higher then should so i was wondering although a light cycle after my serm should i throw in a OTC AI?

wk 1-4
Halotest 50 mg a day
Milk Thistle, Hawthorne berries, multi vitamin will all be used up to this and through out.
Protein as well with lots of calories trying to get atleast 5-10 lbs put on.
wk 5-8
clomid 75/50, 50, 25, 25
creatine and pre w/o along with cortisol control
wk 7-10
Halo test natty test booster that comes with in package
wk 9-12????????
possible AI maybe even for two weeks to keep estro down after everything is said and done?? a OTC one possibly? just dont want high estro.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid
50/50/50/50
Cortisol control (suppress c or reduce xt)
0/0/x/x/x/x
Natty test booster
x/x/x/x

no AI

JMD199123

Awards
Clomid
50/50/50/50
Cortisol control (suppress c or reduce xt)
0/0/x/x/x/x
Natty test booster
x/x/x/x

no AI
some other people were saying to start your natty test booster after your second week of clomid is complete? jw

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
naw start the first week. people used to recommend that a lot, i have no idea why. first week is much better.

drudixon

Awards
Going to do a month cycle so rather light during the summer (june-mid aug.) Here my information so far and just wanted to make sure it looked good. Thanks in advance for help. Right now my estro is higher then should so i was wondering although a light cycle after my serm should i throw in a OTC AI?

wk 1-4
Halotest 50 mg a day
Milk Thistle, Hawthorne berries, multi vitamin will all be used up to this and through out.
Protein as well with lots of calories trying to get atleast 5-10 lbs put on.
wk 5-8
clomid 75/50, 50, 25, 25
creatine and pre w/o along with cortisol control
wk 7-10
Halo test natty test booster that comes with in package
wk 9-12????????
possible AI maybe even for two weeks to keep estro down after everything is said and done?? a OTC one possibly? just dont want high estro.
To help your searches, Halotest = Promagnon. You don't need an AI in PCT. You'll lose some of the weight you gained, so eat and work your ass off in pct to keep as much as you can.