H-Drol PCT

chandlerbing

Awards
Hey guys, after some major research it seems I've come up with my next cycle, and wanted to ask some opinions on PCT. First, here's my info:

6'1"; 172 lbs; 23 years old; In the past I have run a cycle of H-Drol and one of Sus500, both with Gaspari's Novedex XT as my only source or PCT (just went with a friends advice...who has done a few true roids in his day - which apparently was a bad choice). Somehow my test levels have seemed to bounce back to normal after both, although I gain back 1-2% bf back and lost 5 lbs or so of gains.

Cycle of CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist before and during cycle

PCT:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 (OR Possibly Inhibit-E 4/3/3/2)
PCT Assist recommended daily dosage throughout
Reduce XT 0/0/4/3/3/2

Other Supplements:
Creatine Ethyl Ester (Post)
NO Xplode
L-Glutamine
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin

QUESTIONS:

I was thinking of using Inhibit-E (4/3/3/2) and no Nolva, has this been tried and proven or should I just stick with a true SERM and no AI?

Could I taper nolva to 20/10/10/10?

Do I need to taper Reduce XT or run the full 4 pills per day throughout PCT(Starting week 3)?

Final: (No sources) Just wondering if people here are using LiquiNolva and if they feel like what they've gotten is quality and not diluted?

Any help appreciated, thanks guys!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You do need a s.e.r.m so yes run the nolva and the dosage you said. Also do not run inhibit e with the s.e.r.m wait 2 week after your pct then start the inhibit.

chandlerbing

Awards
Yea, I meant Inhibit-E in leu of Nolva, seen some people do it and had it work. Wondering if it would be okay with a lighter cycle like h-drol.

How about tapering to 10 in the 2nd week?

And tapering for Reduce XT at all?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I meant Inhibit-E in leu of Nolva, seen some people do it and had it work. Wondering if it would be okay with a lighter cycle like h-drol.

How about tapering to 10 in the 2nd week?

And tapering for Reduce XT at all?
imo use your nolva, your AI is an atd which wont get you up and going as fast as a serm: boosts natural testosterone production, regulates estrogen, and it especially restores HPTA function, for an AI id go with non steroid, TZ, Erase, Formestane.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
imo use your nolva, your AI is an atd which wont get you up and going as fast as a serm: boosts natural testosterone production, regulates estrogen, and it especially restores HPTA function, for an AI id go with non steroid, TZ, Erase, Formestane.
^^^ This! guy has great knowledge, and knows his ****!

chandlerbing

Awards
You think I should add a non-steroid AI to Nolva/PCTAssist/ReduceXT?

...Doesn't that seem like overkill?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
You think I should add a non-steroid AI to Nolva/PCTAssist/ReduceXT?

...Doesn't that seem like overkill?
lets just say , you go with Erase its 2 in 1 supp, it controls Estro and cort and it effing works bro, pct assist is your liver support, and its a solid product, Rxt wouldnt be necessary if you go with erase, you can add a good natty booster in week 2, this here wouldnt be overkill, add some creatine in your pct, and if you have some extra funds get some DAA for libido, and it gets your boys hanging to you knees lol and helps with LH,

chandlerbing

Awards
Well, like I said, I am using creatine in my PCT.

I was looking into a male response supplement anyway(like SN Male Response), and DAA that seems to work for that. I also have a bottle of Gaspari Novedex XT on hand (natty test booster/est blocker)

...but it seems like I don't need that much test boost since Nolva, PCTAssist, Erase, Novedex, and DAA all take a part in raising natural test levels, could I hold onto the NoveXT and use it as it's own cycle after?

To clarify, you suggest:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
PES Erase 3/2/2/2
NovedexXT 0/0/2/2/2/1
D-Aspartic Acid Recommended Daily Dose
PCT Assist Recommended Daily Dose

I think I got it all...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Well, like I said, I am using creatine in my PCT.

I was looking into a male response supplement anyway(like SN Male Response), and DAA that seems to work for that. I also have a bottle of Gaspari Novedex XT on hand (natty test booster/est blocker)

...but it seems like I don't need that much test boost since Nolva, PCTAssist, Erase, Novedex, and DAA all take a part in raising natural test levels, could I hold onto the NoveXT and use it as it's own cycle after?

To clarify, you suggest:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
PES Erase 3/2/2/2
NovedexXT 0/0/2/2/2/1
D-Aspartic Acid Recommended Daily Dose
PCT Assist Recommended Daily Dose

I think I got it all...
Take out the Novedex XT from your pct. You don't need it and imo, it's overpriced junk.

chandlerbing

Awards
Take out the Novedex XT from your pct. You don't need it and imo, it's overpriced junk.
I was thinking I shouldn't use it until later on it's own just as an additional supplement. You're right, it's way overpriced, but I have a bottle left over in my drawer...so I'm not going to buy any more - just use what I have.

Do I start Erase at the beginning of PCT or wait until week 3 like I would with Reduce XT?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking I shouldn't use it until later on it's own just as an additional supplement. You're right, it's way overpriced, but I have a bottle left over in my drawer...so I'm not going to buy any more - just use what I have.

Do I start Erase at the beginning of PCT or wait until week 3 like I would with Reduce XT?
start on day 1 of your pct, btw you wont need reduceXT erase is cort/estro control supplement and its strong stuff,

chandlerbing

Awards
Alright, here we go then:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
PES Erase 3/2/2/2
NutraPlanet D-Aspartic Acid Recommended Daily Dose all 4 weeks
AI Post Cycle Support Recommended Daily Dose all 4 weeks
(PCTAssist is sold out all over)

Other Supplements will include Creatine, NO Explode, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil, L-Glutamine throughout PCT.

Plan to make sure I retain all of my gains, %bf, and return libido to normal (High). Look solid?

Ash16

Awards
start the erase week 3 of pct and taper down and off over four weeks

chandlerbing

Awards
2 completely different bits of advice...

start on day 1 of your pct, btw you wont need reduceXT erase is cort/estro control supplement and its strong stuff,
start the erase week 3 of pct and taper down and off over four weeks
I know Reduce is best started in week 3, but fightclub2012 just said Erase should start day 1...

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
2 completely different bits of advice...

I know Reduce is best started in week 3, but fightclub2012 just said Erase should start day 1...
lol I know what you mean, most PES reps(nattyd) would suggest to start on day 1 of your pct, go with 2 day for the first week. you want to control cort levels asap, not doing so 'may' result in some loss of your gains, but remember we all respond differently to supps, :yup:

Pika

Awards
Pct assist and cycle assist helps woth corl so i wouldnt see why he needs more tgen that??

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Pct assist .. Daily

And your be fine bro...... Creatine aswell ..... I dont see why you eould need more then that be waist money

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Pct assist and cycle assist helps woth corl so i wouldnt see why he needs more tgen that??

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Pct assist .. Daily

And your be fine bro...... Creatine aswell ..... I dont see why you eould need more then that be waist money
pct assist is a test booster, cycle assist is liver protection with some bp benefits. "more tgen that??" what are you talking aobut

chandlerbing

Awards
As far as I know in PCT I need to address 5 things:

1) Natty Test levels need to be raised. (Post Cycle Support, DAA, Nolva)
2) Estrogen levels need to be controlled. (Erase, Nolva)
3) Control Cort levels, especially in week 3 and 4. (Erase)
4) Boost Libido (Erase, DAA)
5) Keep gains (Work out and supps that help)

Now I'm reading DAA is bad for prolactin and can cause gyno?...sometimes I think too much research just makes you crazy.

What I need to know:
Will my PCT of Nolva, Post Cycle Support, Erase, DAA as well as creatine, NO Xplode, L-Glutamine all together be extremely efficient in quickly getting my body's hormone levels back to normal and help me keep and continue making gains AFTER the light 5-week PH cycle of H-Drol?

Pika

Awards
Pct assist is a natty but helps with cort levels and so does cycle assist

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know in PCT I need to address 5 things:

1) Natty Test levels need to be raised. (Post Cycle Support, DAA, Nolva)
2) Estrogen levels need to be controlled. (Erase, Nolva)
3) Control Cort levels, especially in week 3 and 4. (Erase)
4) Boost Libido (Erase, DAA)
5) Keep gains (Work out and supps that help)

Now I'm reading DAA is bad for prolactin and can cause gyno?...sometimes I think too much research just makes you crazy.

What I need to know:
Will my PCT of Nolva, Post Cycle Support, Erase, DAA as well as creatine, NO Xplode, L-Glutamine all together be extremely efficient in quickly getting my body's hormone levels back to normal and help me keep and continue making gains AFTER the light 5-week PH cycle of H-Drol?
yes, to all the above, DAA can be added to your pct but its not imperative, daa helps LH, libido and gets your boys to hang low lol. it can cause prolactin in some but I dont know anyone personally that has had issues with it, theres one guy(here on am) that had a flare up, basically he had a pre-existing gyno/prolactin issue before and it caused a flare up. imo i think you'll be fine with it, if you want to add it, your pct is good to go , couple of other things for your staple supps , fishoil, and good multi vit,.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Pct assist is a natty but helps with cort levels and so does cycle assist
they (CEL) dont claim this ^^^^:yup:. CEL Suppress C is their cort control supplement. but if you know more about pct assist/cycle assist, helping with cort levels, please do share

Pika

Awards
Sorry bro i don't mean to try and over call your judgment i jave just read what it says and they both say tgat it helps with cort levels.. Im no pro so could be rung

chandlerbing

Awards
Ordered all my PCT today. LiquiNolva, Post Cycle Support, DAA, and Erase. Thanks for all the help!

Just one final wonderment: should I keep the dosing for Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or could I drop it down to 20/10/10/10?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Ordered all my PCT today. LiquiNolva, Post Cycle Support, DAA, and Erase. Thanks for all the help!

Just one final wonderment: should I keep the dosing for Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or could I drop it down to 20/10/10/10?
20/20/10/10 is good, one thing to remember is to take a liver protectant through cycle and post cycle,

Pika

Awards
Fightclub ... Hows ... P mag 50/50/75/75/75
And cycle assist...
And pct will. Be ... Pct assist with just a serm nolva 20/20/10/10 ?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Fightclub ... Hows ... P mag 50/50/75/75/75
And cycle assist...
And pct will. Be ... Pct assist with just a serm nolva 20/20/10/10 ?
that would be fine, 'if' you have the funds, replicate chandlerbing's pct

chandlerbing

Awards
that would be fine, 'if' you have the funds, replicate chandlerbing's pct

I think all together it was around $120-130 for my PCT. Anything less than 200 is well worth being safe and keeping all your natural hormones balanced and healthy...and if you can't or more likely WON'T afford to do it the right way, DON'T start the cycle in the first place.

Pika

Awards
I dint think it would cost 200 for pct tho serms are cheap and just a pct assist would be fone with that so im told

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I think all together it was around $120-130 for my PCT. Anything less than 200 is well worth being safe and keeping all your natural hormones balanced and healthy...and if you can't or more likely WON'T afford to do it the right way, DON'T start the cycle in the first place.
thats right chandler, my pct costs more than the cycle itself, and I forgot to mention my post pct supplements etc, hell:saevilw::firedevil: food get expensive too lol it all comes down to what kind of budget you have and what your goals are, and knowing how you body responds(experience).

chandlerbing

Awards
thats right chandler, my pct costs more than the cycle itself, and I forgot to mention my post pct supplements etc, hell:saevilw::firedevil: food get expensive too lol it all comes down to what kind of budget you have and what your goals are, and knowing how you body responds(experience).
I think most anyone can afford to spend 200 on a full cycle and PCT. It's 2 months worth of supplements. Under 4 bucks a day? That's cheaper than a Honda! :yup:

Food does start to add up if you're eating well. But again, IMO worth it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I think most anyone can afford to spend 200 on a full cycle and PCT. It's 2 months worth of supplements. Under 4 bucks a day? That's cheaper than a Honda! :yup:

Food does start to add up if you're eating well. But again, IMO worth it.
yup

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I'm following along. In the middle of my own H-drol cycle. I also think it's smart to not spare any expense if it will have a positive impact. A chunk of your paycheck vs a lifetime of health? Also think it's important to treat yourself as best as possible thru the ordeal. No smoking, drinking or other "drugs" are a given, but also eat VERY clean. I'm doing low sodium foods, no coffee, mostly low GI carbs, lean proteins and lots of veggies,fruits,healthy fats and fibre. It can be expensive to eat well (not always...bags of beans and whole grain rice is pretty cheap and eaten together offer great carbs and complete proteins) but if even only for a few months, is wise. But I eat like this anyway. Nutrition can be a powerful ally!

chandlerbing

Awards

Weight: 175-185 (+10 lbs)
BF%: 8-6 (-2%)

And overall on most lifts I gained about 10-15lbs on max. I am 2.5 weeks into PCT and my weight is at about 182-184 now, I plan to continue and keep 5-8 lean lbs of muscle. Not bad for H-Drol. As far as PCT goes, even with the Erase, Post Cycle Assist, and DAA my libido has dropped some, I'm guessing the normal effect from Nolva, in the future I plan to use Torem to kick that side.