How does SERM dosing works?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

This may seem absolutely stupid but I am not 100% sure on how to dose SERM and I would love a little help...

Got a bottle that reads 20mg x 60ml... I'm gunning for a 10/10/10/10 dosing. How many ml do I need for that to happen?

I thought it was something on the lines 30ml so I can get that dosage, but that seems awfully high considering the syringe is like .5ml max...

Am I correct on this one or am I extreeeemelly off? I just figured I would ask.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
No input?

hHhcolt49

Awards
10mgs is .5ml so half of a 1ml vile, if u have the usual size vile. A month of 10 aday will be just 1/4 of that bottle, that's a low dose. Also you should probably carve over the markings with something cause the ink tends to wear off quick.

chandlerbing

Awards
For light Pro Hormones 20/20/10/10 seems to be a regular dose. You're also 6'4" 235 lbs so I would guess a dose similar to that would be sufficient, but Nolva is potent stuff...

For heavier cycles 30/20/20/20 or similar, possible dose down to 10 in week 4. Look around at what some of the more experienced guys have done as PCT with a SERM in their cycles.

Pika

Awards
Sorry to but in yo thred but im going on a p mag cycle shall i go with a serm and a oct pct or?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that is what I was looking for.

Yeah, it's for an Androhard / Dermacrine cycle, so pretty light stuff. I'm using the TRS as well, so this is just a "better safe than sorry" low dose of PCT to go along with that.

Brownstain

Awards
are you sure it doesn't say 20mg/ml 60ml ? If so 10 mg would be 1/2 ml

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Purchase 2 of Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 60ml (BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!!) and get:

That's what it reads.