PP TRS + nolva/clomid PCT sufficient?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I've been constantly researching for a better PCT. after my first cycle of Mdrol at the end of last year, I've decided that I need a better PCT. I used nolva at 40/30/20/20, PCT Assist, and regular support supps.

This time around, I'm researching other alternatives.

I will be doing a nolva/clomid PCT dosed at 20/20/20/20 and ?/?/?/? (not too sure about clomid dosing just yet)

For OTC additions to PCT, I am considering TRS, ReCycle, or the new PCT Assist if that comes out in time.

Would this be sufficient? any thoughts on this?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
TRS and a SERM is perfect.
Would the TRS + SERM + multivitamin be okay? Of course, pre-workout, creatine, and whey are daily necessities always.

How long should the PCT last? 4wks seems standard, but should I keep using the TRS until I'm out? and will one TRS last the entire PCT?

Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 TRS will last ~30 days. Use the stack until it runs out and a multivitamin is always ok to use.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Rodja, however I will add that Toremifene is a much better choice for a SERM.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rodja, however I will add that Toremifene is a much better choice for a SERM.
I have heard that torem is better as well, and may pick some up in TJ if they have some in a non-prohibitive price range. There's still a large discrepancy as to how to use torem right now, so I think I'll stick to Nolva and Clomid. Not a lot of stuff works on me, so we'll see.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with the pct gaijin, and our Trs with a serm is goin to be a success imo. You may want to look into tcf-1 as you say not a lot of stuff works for you. Id hope everything you try works out for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard that torem is better as well, and may pick some up in TJ if they have some in a non-prohibitive price range. There's still a large discrepancy as to how to use torem right now, so I think I'll stick to Nolva and Clomid. Not a lot of stuff works on me, so we'll see.
Go with what works for you...:)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing, I have only used tamoxifen before, never used clomid or torem. I do know that my last nolva + CEL PCT Assist + Tribulus PCT somewhat sucked for my sex drive. I got no gyno, and felt fine except for what I mentioned earlier. strength loss was minimal as well. so I guess it was alright... I just want something better, thus I'm gonna try at LEAST nolva + TRS. really want to try torem as the SERM though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the thing, I have only used tamoxifen before, never used clomid or torem. I do know that my last nolva + CEL PCT Assist + Tribulus PCT somewhat sucked for my sex drive. I got no gyno, and felt fine except for what I mentioned earlier. strength loss was minimal as well. so I guess it was alright... I just want something better, thus I'm gonna try at LEAST nolva + TRS. really want to try torem as the SERM though.
Well with the TRS added this go around you should have much better recovery.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Torem really seems to be the serm people are flocking towards. Would you dose it lower when run with the TRS?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem really seems to be the serm people are flocking towards. Would you dose it lower when run with the TRS?
If you run them all starting day 1 of pct, you could cut down the torem to probably 60mgx2 weeks then 30mgx2 weeks. I would prefer the usualy dosage of torem and start the trs at week 3, giving a 6 week pct total.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certainly that's the beauty of the TRS imo. I would run 60/60/30/30 probably with the TRS.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If you run them all starting day 1 of pct, you could cut down the torem to probably 60mgx2 weeks then 30mgx2 weeks. I would prefer the usualy dosage of torem and start the trs at week 3, giving a 6 week pct total.
Why would you delay the start of the TRS? any specific reason for this? I figure you'd want to start up natural test ASAP. Or is this waiting time to clear the system of MDrol? If that's the case, I think 1 wk would be enough, no?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i would 2nd this....really any natty approach would work this way....i like endoamp tho alot, n always have that with torem at a minimum

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Why would you delay the start of the TRS? any specific reason for this? I figure you'd want to start up natural test ASAP. Or is this waiting time to clear the system of MDrol? If that's the case, I think 1 wk would be enough, no?
That is in conjunction with the torem, if you run it 120mgx3 days, then 90mgx4 days, then 60mgx2 weeks, then 30mgx1 week I would start the trs at week 3, that way the torem will have had more than enough time to work its magic, that first week is really where its at, then the trs comes in and starts to work while the torem is being tapered off, giving a smoother transition from on cycle to pct. Also I feel that most natty stacks will do just about jack if you are completely shut down, however when you are in between, such as pct after using a serm, things like resveratrol will work wonders. Also the cortisol levels don't start to spike really until a few weeks into pct, especially when using compounds that work as anti-glucocorticoids. Just my thoughts on things, I've done with for my last few pct's and have loved it. Torem plus the trs works very well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start it from the get go along with TCF-1, works perfect this way imo.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I start it from the get go along with TCF-1, works perfect this way imo.
Both work well, I've tried both. I like a slightly longer pct, and with torem dosed at the high end, I feel I'm good enough by the start of the 3rd week that the trs isn't having to compete as much with the body being all haywire and it can get in and do its job a bit better. Also I know torem doesn't have as bad of an E2 rebound as nolva but just in case I like having the smoothness of the natty stuff after I discontinue the SERM.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both work well, I've tried both. I like a slightly longer pct, and with torem dosed at the high end, I feel I'm good enough by the start of the 3rd week that the trs isn't having to compete as much with the body being all haywire and it can get in and do its job a bit better. Also I know torem doesn't have as bad of an E2 rebound as nolva but just in case I like having the smoothness of the natty stuff after I discontinue the SERM.
I hear that, I run Phyto Test along with PCT and extend it out a good 12 weeks. Going to intermittent my dose of SA and TCF-1 this next time with the phyto extended out 12 weeks to see how I like it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear that, I run Phyto Test along with PCT and extend it out a good 12 weeks. Going to intermittent my dose of SA and TCF-1 this next time with the phyto extended out 12 weeks to see how I like it.
Hope you dont mind but im goin to copy you ryan..

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of phytotest during pct sounds great, fenugreek is a valuable resource for sure, might have to extend it out to 12, usually only do 8 weeks myself.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
This is all good info, I used torem last summer for pct along with TRS. Felt pretty good.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
This is all good info, I used torem last summer for pct along with TRS. Felt pretty good.
As I've mentioned in the past, I love torem plus resveratrol, I add the full trs if its a long cycle, the combination is sweet and you feel great during pct.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I've mentioned in the past, I love torem plus resveratrol, I add the full trs if its a long cycle, the combination is sweet and you feel great during pct.
Thats great feedback Hate. Do you use the topical or liquavade version of Sustain Alpha? I just recieved my topical versions and im goin to compare them to the Lv versions.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Thats great feedback Hate. Do you use the topical or liquavade version of Sustain Alpha? I just recieved my topical versions and im goin to compare them to the Lv versions.
I have used both, I like the topical better, but the lv gets the job done, in conjunction with torem the liquid works just fine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you dont mind but im goin to copy you ryan..
No problem bud:)

Will probably add forskolin and maybe even venture out to ecdy, just depends if PES has Anbeta-01 out yet!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem bud:)

Will probably add forskolin and maybe even venture out to ecdy, just depends if PES has Anbeta-01 out yet!
Im goin to try some ecdy as well. Im searching for the best version/brand out there. Taurus may come out with a sub-ecdy and I-force has one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im goin to try some ecdy as well. Im searching for the best version/brand out there. Taurus may come out with a sub-ecdy and I-force has one.
I-force's ecdy looks promising

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So my transportation suddenly took a crap on me, so no going south of the border to stock up on SERMs. So since some people have mentioned delaying the TRS until week 2 when using torem, should I still do that if using only nolva?

Current PCT:
complete TRS
Forma-Stanzol (enroute)
Nolva

What's the suggested starting times and dosage?

I will try to get clomid and torem, but for now, I ony have nolva on hand.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my transportation suddenly took a crap on me, so no going south of the border to stock up on SERMs. So since some people have mentioned delaying the TRS until week 2 when using torem, should I still do that if using only nolva?

Current PCT:
complete TRS
Forma-Stanzol (enroute)
Nolva

1. Do NOT use form in PCT; it will hurt your recovery.
2. Start TRS on week 2.
3. Use the recommended doses on each product.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current PCT:
complete TRS
Forma-Stanzol (enroute)
Nolva

Use the formestane after the TRS/Nolva since it's already being delivered to you.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the formestane after the TRS/Nolva since it's already being delivered to you.
Will the formestane need anything to help you recover since it is hormonal? Such as another pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but you need to taper off of it or you'll have some major E2 rebound.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Eh? I thought formestane can be used during PCT? or was I misinformed?

Ok, so basically my PCT should be:

SERM day 1-28 (most likely nolva only)
TRS day 7 - however long products last

So should I use formestane after PCT at standard or lower dose during a cut? use on-cycle at lower dosage in addition to the MDrol? Any suggestions?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

So should I use formestane after PCT at standard or lower dose during a cut? use on-cycle at lower dosage in addition to the MDrol? Any suggestions?
I'd use it after, some people use it during pct but if you have some E2 issues like rodja said one can get major rebound. Standard dose would be fine, wouldn't use it on cycle with mdrol personally, but you could I suppose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You were misinformed by a company that pushes it for every possible scenario, but that's besides the point. The protocol you outlined above looks fine and use the Form at a later time.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So... formestane seems like it could be a cycle in itself. Would it be useful for a cut? say... Clen/T3 (this didn't work for me in the past, but maybe I'll try once more with different source), or maybe even low-does DNP?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... formestane seems like it could be a cycle in itself. Would it be useful for a cut? say... Clen/T3 (this didn't work for me in the past, but maybe I'll try once more with different source), or maybe even low-does DNP?
Yes as a standalone or stacked it is quite effective.