Boladrol Cycle Noob PCT's

driverx2010

Awards
Hey guys. I've been working out a while now and need to put on 8-10 lbs of muscle within a 4 month window. The only I can see this being done is to start a PH cycle. I've heard of boladrol. I know this requires a pct. Can you guys recommend the dosage of boladrol I should take being new (2-4mg ?) and what a good pct would be. Also any other supplements you recommend during the cycle and pct cycle? 4 weeks on boladrol..4 weeks on pct.

Thanks.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try 6-8 weeks on protomax. Boladrol may be harsh for anyone let alone a newb

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Juice 2 weeks before cycle through the end of PCT. SERM for PCT or if you cannot get one (can be found easily) go with the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

How old are you and what are your stats? Are you sure you're ready to take the dive?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can put on 8lbs in 4 months naturally pretty easily.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I hear that 1.5lbs of muscle is doable in a month. That translates to about a 2-3lb gain w/ glycogen mass taking into account. 8-10 lbs in 4 months sound doable completely natty w/ the standard whey and creatine supps.

In any case, you'd need to give us your stats first. current age, wt, height, etc.

driverx2010

Awards
Sorry for the late reply guys...took me a while to get back to the forum...Anyway for my stats I'm 5ft7 ...around 168-170 lbs (pretty lean although six pack is pretty much gone) and I'm 30 yrs old. I competed in a bodybuilding show 6 months ago at bantam weight (143lbs). I loved being ripped but it's just too skinny, I'd like to compete at the lightweight class (153lbs). I've been trying to eat more but having trouble doing this. If I could do it naturally I would, even if that meant working out twice a day.

PH wise if I was to do it...if you could recommend what I would take during the cycle and during PCT that would be great.

Thanks again.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
...need to put on 8-10 lbs of muscle within a 4 month window ...[I'm] around 168-170 lbs ...I'd like to compete at the lightweight class (153lbs).
Seems like you're saying that you need to drop ~15%bf to be competition ready, which would put you at about 142lbs, and you said you wanted to add 8-10lbs of muscle, which would put you at 152lbs

So what you want is not to just gain 8-10lbs of muscle, but to ALSO drop 25lbs of fat.

Hmmm, that will be a bit more difficult. You should be looking at a recomp, or a short clean-bulk then aggressive cut type of cycle which might involve some other substances. Anyone else want to chime in here as to what his options are?

First thing that popped into my head is a 3 month lean bulk followed by a 1 month DNP+ECA cut (j/k, don't do this). LOL

driverx2010

Awards
Yeah I want to be as ripped as I was at the show (5-6% body fat) but instead of being at 143lbs I want to be there at 153 lbs. So just 8-10 lbs of pure muscle...I can do the weight loss part no problem.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
in that case, you don't need and PH/DS's just bust your ass in the gym, and eat a clean diet. In 4 months you should be able to gain 8-10lbs of muscle. Another alternative if you need to cut AND gain muscle is to do a long cycle of AAS. IMO, PH/DS are only for people who cannot use AAS for either social/sourcing reasons.

If you really want to use a product, you can look into a mild substance for your first go. I've heard of good reviews on H-Drol, but maybe some others can chime in with more beginner cycle suggestions.

driverx2010

Awards
If you really want to use a product, you can look into a mild substance for your first go. I've heard of good reviews on H-Drol, but maybe some others can chime in with more beginner cycle suggestions.
I'm doing a natural show...so everything has to be out of my system by next October.